AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Ayipapi, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. i DJ 5 nights a week now, sometimes 6 (2 of those nights i pull a double and dj at a sushi-thai lounge b4 the club). there was a point about 2 years ago when i worked 7 nights a week for 10 months straight (that's when i did over $80k). there is consistency (take note how that word's spelled, and it's you're not your, throw not through, epitome not epidime, and various other butchering, LOL!) when you get on with a multi-million dollar a year club/restaurant chain and perform the job they want consistently 2 - 4 nights a week now for 3 years. add in being at the other clubs i'm at (the nicest, busiest spots in raleigh, spots where michael jordan comes to chill when he's in town), the lounge gigs b4 the club, and the few weddings, mall gigs, pool parties, etc., and, um, yeah, i've been on my grind, you can believe me or not...
wink.gif

If your so busy doing all these big things were do you find the time to argue and brag so much on an online forum ?

Just drop it simple you don't even know most of these dudes personally on here so why are you trying so hard to impress them

Point easily proven in this topic. Very happy for this package though and look forward to getting it.

Easy Answers

* Price 310 retail

*Release Date 6/19

*Perfect Double Box

Thats all you need to know.

Waiting for that three letter word so we don't have to deal with this fellow again.

In other news, I'm hearing that it is possible the pack will come with a retro card and special insole material as well.

my spot should have this but its a matter of how many people will show up the morning of the rd
grin.gif
 we might be in for a 11/12 cdp all over again
frown.gif
 but the good thing is this is a gr or else its game over folks
ohwell.gif

Ok so theres been a lot said in this thread, but is there any confirmation on the material? the pics are kind of hard to tell.

Is the pack going to be nubuck or suede like the varsity reds?

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Ok so theres been a lot said in this thread, but is there any confirmation on the material? the pics are kind of hard to tell.

suede

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

suede
No. The Varsity Reds are nubuck, not suede.
The Infrareds will also be nubuck.

Why is everyone hating on Proto J?? People coming left and right at him. Let the dude breathe
smh.gif

If he really bothers you guys just ignore his posts

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

suede
No. The Varsity Reds are nubuck, not suede.
The Infrareds will also be nubuck.

have you actually seen the varsity red 6's? you couldn't have if you think they are nubuck

Ima try to order these online if the price is right. It also depends on if these are GR, because if they are I won't have to pay above retail. But I really want these, VIs are my grails and I am happy that I waited for these even tho the VRs have not been a disappointment in my eyes. ( I have no compaints) about quality with these

you gonna beast on these will?
laugh.gif

nah but, real talk y'all, apologies for my part in the off topic exchanges in this thread lately. i shouldn't respond, and i won't be any further.

good luck to all who are gunning for these! i might try to help out a couple people here if i come up on enough.

of course like many others, i doubted they were really coming, with the release of the varsity reds, lack of pix for months, and other factors, it didn't make sense, but i'm definitely stoked they're dropping.

i agree with what was said a couple pages back, this is a classic in the making. there's obviously a slight difference in material, and it's debatable how big of a difference it really makes (my varsity reds still look great, clean off easily, and are still pitch black, not faded like durabuck gets), but this really is a huge release.

regardless of hype, or any lack there of, if you like 'em, cop 'em, if you don't, then don't. it's that simple.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom