AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by monstar

Ima try to order these online if the price is right. It also depends on if these are GR, because if they are I won't have to pay above retail. But I really want these, VIs are my grails and I am happy that I waited for these even tho the VRs have not been a disappointment in my eyes. ( I have no compaints) about quality with these

well that same nike rep on twitter who said these are nubuck and not suede also said they're gonna be limited. of course they've been known to provide bunk info tho...

the style number/info is finally showing up on finishline's systems.. itll probably be an online only release for FNL though.. like the MS VIs were

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by sickickz23

And to add, that DJ guy never once believed that this pack was official. Talk about a 180 degree turn. For a pack he never believed in, he is sure buying a lot of quantities.

Dude's a hypebeast..what do you expect..
laugh.gif
i ain't gonna lie, 100% truth about him not believing da pack was droppin and takin pop shots at those providing information.

nah ninja, i never took shots at anyone providing actual info. i basically just said you gotta understand how so many people are doubting these are dropping considering no pix for months, the v-reds, etc...

you gonna cop tho? cuz i think i remember you saying you wouldn't because of the lack of durabuck...

my homie contacted nike and for what its worth.... US release could be as little as 1500 or as many as 2000. FA inc has 1000, NDC will have 100 (give or take), select NT's will receive ltd numbers and 350 are rumored for select urban 45 and energy accounts. no info on FL's allocation or if they are even getting them. as with everything that nike and jb does, these numbers could easily change or be inaccurate to begin with but i figure this to be pretty close.

Not sure if already posted (probably has since May 21) but for those that don't know, sneaker news reported that NIKE sent out a twitter saying that this pack will be a U.S. release and will be available on the nike website June 19.

All I know is that my guys are getting plenty of these packs and Im going to be doing my thing.

Originally Posted by n1rb

the style number/info is finally showing up on finishline's systems.. itll probably be an online only release for FNL though.. like the MS VIs were

FNL employee at my store confirmed they were getting them and "would have them first"  

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Not sure if already posted (probably has since May 21) but for those that don't know, sneaker news reported that NIKE sent out a twitter saying that this pack will be a U.S. release and will be available on the nike website June 19.

All I know is that my guys are getting plenty of these packs and Im going to be doing my thing.

So they should be pretty available?
nerd.gif

my homie contacted nike and for what its worth.... US release could be as little as 1500 or as many as 2000. FA inc has 1000, NDC will have 100 (give or take), select NT's will receive ltd numbers and 350 are rumored for select urban 45 and energy accounts. no info on FL's allocation or if they are even getting them. as with everything that nike and jb does, these numbers could easily change or be inaccurate to begin with but i figure this to be pretty close.

I hope this is false.
embarassed.gif

^ Not exactly. My connects are never wrong and they're telling me that they're getting 8 - 15 packs each. The thing with this type of release is that even if it's a general release, it sells like a limited quickstrike. The space jams were a general release and we all remember that madness. People will probably get robbed (I hope not). I'm glad I don't have to stand in lines anymore.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

crossing my fingers for durabuck/nubuck and not that horrible material that was used on the fakes.

there is no durabuck. JB will never bring it back. 

I just pray that I can find a pair of white infrareds in a decent price...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

crossing my fingers for durabuck/nubuck and not that horrible material that was used on the fakes.

there is no durabuck. JB will never bring it back. 

I just pray that I can find a pair of white infrareds in a decent price...

hold your horses sir...never is strong language...they used durabuck on da oreos, if anything im sure they'll use it in da future.

Im just really hoping I can get my hands on a pair just for me, not 2 nor multiples for profit but 1 just for me! The way it should really be! The way it used to be!!
ohwell.gif

this pack is not even close to a gr. its more like the ms 6 release but with even less pairs. think blk/laser 4 numbers. this pack will sell out instantly online. if you dont have these in your cart and ready to checkout in less than 10 seconds your chances are slim to none. one of my connects is only getting 12 packs and my other connect works at hoh so im sure they will have at least 36 packs. even though these are virtually the same shoe as the v/red 6, dudes will beast on these like crazy. i know alot of guys hate qs releases and would rather have a gr, but myself, i love watching how these releases turn out. i will try my luck online for 1 pack, but if that fails i will be happy with the 2 from my connects. one of my connects is the store manager at hibbett and he said he had to give up his v/red 6's to get the pack instead. good decision imo.

this makes no sense to me why bring out red versions followed by infrared should have been infrared from jump street

Back
Top Bottom