AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

VMV INC has them up on their site for $450.00

$500 for 10.5 + $78 shipping + $10 double box = $588 shipped.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

VMV INC has them up on their site for $450.00

$500 for 10.5 + $78 shipping + $10 double box = $588 shipped.
indifferent.gif
It's a grip for sure, but I figure the NT ballers don't mind the guap

I know I'm waiting

Just talked to my local footlocker, the lady said that she thought it was only HOH but that's clearly not true. She said to call back in a couple weeks so im guessing they are getting them just in limited numbers.

Originally Posted by n1rb

the style number/info is finally showing up on finishline's systems.. itll probably be an online only release for FNL though.. like the MS VIs were

pimp.gif
I just hope I can get these as easy as I got the MS VIs, yes I know wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by cbello03

this makes no sense to me why bring out red versions followed by infrared should have been infrared from jump street
It makes perfect sense, they made money off those and they will make money off these.

we need to get back on the topic before this is LOCKED.

REAL TOPICS LIKE

CONFIRMED STORES THAT WILL HAVE THEM

SIZE RUNS PER STORE

STORE TIME OPENINGS

CAMPOUTS/EARLY RELEASES

NT HAS REALLY CHANGED

^
 yea everyones been so busy going after each other that y'all forgot what this thread was about,Take this e-beef somewhere else. I wanna know what the size runs are gonna be and exactly how limited they are,we talking quickstrike or a GR like the SJ's?

From KATC:

Following up on my first [Infrared Pack Air Jordan Retro VI Release Info post], I have confirmed two new spots that will be stocking the pack; Champs Sports and Eastbay.com. Champs Sports will have limited numbers of the pack at very select Champs Sports locations on June 19th. Eastbay.com will begin selling the pack on Friday the 18th at 11pm CST/Saturday 12am EST. These two spots are in addition to the other spots, House of Hoops locations/select Foot Lockers, that I reported on last week.
I think more spots will start to get them...hopefully.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

From KATC:

Following up on my first [Infrared Pack Air Jordan Retro VI Release Info post], I have confirmed two new spots that will be stocking the pack; Champs Sports and Eastbay.com. Champs Sports will have limited numbers of the pack at very select Champs Sports locations on June 19th. Eastbay.com will begin selling the pack on Friday the 18th at 11pm CST/Saturday 12am EST. These two spots are in addition to the other spots, House of Hoops locations/select Foot Lockers, that I reported on last week.
I think more spots will start to get them...hopefully.

My local Hibbetts is getting the pack but not the Varsity Red's on the 12th. I think it's like tier 0 Jordan accounts that will receive these. So I can confirm that it's not just FL, and FTL and Footaction receiveing these. But it is kinda strange about the varsity reds on the 12th because they got the black/vreds. But Hibbetts is funny sometimes with releases cause they had the 1st 11/6 Dmp pack but didn't get any CDP's not 1.

smh at these numbers people r throwing out in this thread 1500-2000??? Come on now, finishline, footlocker, champs, hibbetts ect are all getting these. Jordan Brand isnt stupid these will be as limited as the Raging Bull Packaged so chill lol

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

smh at these numbers people r throwing out in this thread 1500-2000??? Come on now, finishline, footlocker, champs, hibbetts ect are all getting these. Jordan Brand isnt stupid these will be as limited as the Raging Bull Packaged so chill lol
Like I said before, original DMP quantities. So like 10,000-12,000 more or less, but in that range.

I see the hype is buidling like I thought. Good luck to those who go after these, and any other info I come across, I will put out there.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Like I said before, original DMP quantities. So like 10,000-12,000 more or less, but in that range.

I see the hype is buidling like I thought. Good luck to those who go after these, and any other info I come across, I will put out there.

YEA THAT 1500-2000 NUMBER IS RIDICULOUS. FINISHLINES ARE GETTING THESE HERE AS WELL AS SNEAKER VILLAS. ALREADY CONFIRMED BOTH FOR ME. I BELIEVE ORIGINAL DMP NUMBERS AS WELL.

this package is going to be probably like the dmps the 11s/6s with all the hype in here but if they come as general release there not gonna be problem to get trust me but from what looks like this package is going to be limited just because the way is all in packaging most likely these sneakers are for collectors items n i bet the prices are going to be extremely high on ebay n websites am not gonna have problem getting them cause the owner of store knows me for longtime where get em n he just tells me i got u call n let me know the size u want on hold he even lets me in earlier before the store opens or ill get em like 3 weeks before they come out for retail most likely am copping x2 pairs one to wear another to keep fresh .its always good to show manager that u really are a big time sneaker head i havent been in here for longtime in niketalk but i come to stores at times n copp all sizes 8 n 8.5 plus if is not nyc i have connects in philly....

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

I'm getting 4 packs
smile.gif
well I'll try..

So you'd spend $1240 on the same pack??? Whatever,if you have the means to do so then why not? lol

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

20% Eastbay discount + 15% BCB - 9.25% tax = win.

L

How is avoiding my local sales tax a L, my dude?
The tax is avoidable unless you live in Wisconsin, that's pretty much a given for most people. Not to be pessimistic for no reason but, just truth. I'm willing to bet my entire collection that...

1. This pack is excluded from $ off and discounts

2. Bing cashback will be excluded once the first dork emails or calls eastbay asking that question.

3. If you're not a gold club member, you still have to pay for shipping.

4. You'll be miraculously lucky to even get one pack in your cart from eastbay since they updated their system with that wait time BS.

Fin.

Back
Top Bottom