AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

So I pretty much wasted the past 11 hours for a 7am release to see 3 employees at Footaction, leisurely walk in at 630am and take 6 bags of my 2 sizes (10/9.5). I was 17th in line by the 5th guy all 10s and 9.5s were gone. That is complete bs, employees should wait in line just like everyone else.

Got Mines....

IPhone Pic:
37239_106718756044325_100001186043487_58140_774095_n.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Just pulled up to cross creek mall in Fayetteville, North Carolina. With my girl. She's copping a pair for me too. Not a soul here yet. Footlocker here has 18 pairs. 2 size 12's.

This was my ace in the hole if all else failed. But it looks like these 2 will make 6 total for me. Keeping 2. Prolly flipping 2 off gate to make some
of my money back, then sitting on 2 to flip later when the value raises (these won't be worth a ton over retail initially due to over saturation for the first few weeks).
proto held out like a mofo on this spot.  haha that's cool though, eastbay seems to have come through for me.  gold member, no taxes so in the my clay davis voice "shiiiiiiiiiiiiii+".  good luck to everyone else.

Got to my local FTL around 5:30am. They opened up at 6am. Walked in and got my size 13. They only got in 2 pairs for each size. Walked in and out with no problems.

real easy cop went to footlocker at 8 when they opened left with my 13 3 mins later no line at all every store in laffayette sq mall in indianapolis got them it seems so in not sure how limited these really are

got to my mall at 5:45. There were 10 guys in front of me and they didn't have my size. The guy comes out and says they have 12 pairs. They had no 9.5s which was my backup (employees ftl). Met some nice people but i got my size. They fit perfectly.

Had this nail polish remover smell on the lace pocket where the jumpman is. Anybody else have that?

Surprised no 9s were in front of me. Is 9 not a popular size anymore?

Pretty sure they made them in bigger sizes.... I was on NikeElite and they had up to an 18. I copped mine size 14. Interesting that everyone thinks they only go to 13. 

damn people still have to camp out and stress for these releases? I'd buy this pack, but it's just not worth the hassle to me anymore.

I WAS 3RD IN LINE. GOT MY PACK BUT I DIDNT HAVE TO WAKE UP AS EARLY AS I DID. I WAS FIRST THERE N DA DUMB MALL COP KICKED ME OUT AT 1:30 N I HAD TO WAIT TIL 7 TO COME BACK. CAME BAK WIT OTHER PPL HAVIN SIMILAR STORIES. EARLIEST PERSON BESIDES ME WAS AT 2 N I GOT THEE AT 11. SO THE 2 AM PPL WAS THE FIRST 2 IN LINE SNAGGIN A SIZE 13 AND 10.5. I GO IN N DA LADY SAYS " U GOT THE LAST SIZE 10....I MEAN THE ONLY SIZE 10" THE GUY RIGHT BEHIND ME NEEDED DAT SIZE BUT ENDED UP GETTIN THE 2ND N LAST 10.5. O AND MY BATTERY DIED CUZ I WAS BLASTIN MUSIC IN DA PARKIN LOT WIT MY PPLS....CRAZY NITE

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I will never camp out for a shoe ever again. I cannot believe the balls some peopla have after waiting 10 hrs, some of these teenagers would walk up towards the front of the line to meet up with their friends and just cut in line. NEVER AGAIN! And to top things off, as I'm sitting their in front of the store I see 4 teens walk up. I then see them walk back to their car which happens to be parked next to my truck. I then hear the alarm to my truck go off and I start to walk to my vehicle to discover one of them dented my door and just drove off. After 10 minutes they pull up again and act as if nothing happened even after I detained them and called law enforcement. What a waste of time for a shoe that has a slight color variation and a cool box.
That's the norm over there eciaccord. These teenagers just go up to their friends and voila they've cut in line. For the SJ release same thing happened. i was like 15th in line then. As time drew near i was like 50th or so.
mad.gif

But that truck thing will incense me too for sure man. Sorry to hear you're night didn't go right. Hey, if I had known your size, I would have copped online for you bro.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

good night for me.. 1 pack from NDC, 1 pack from FNL.
Good luck to everyone with their orders, and good luck to those still on the hunt!
-sf77

glad to hear you got yours sf 

called eastbay line, got through couple minutes early, so i just bull-ished to kill time asking about "how the gold member works, etc etc," until time hit, then i asked to order. 
devil.gif

hope all goes well.
also order 1 pair on fnl, surprised, since i added to cart a few minutes after 9:00.

GL to all those campers.
glad i was able to cop, wasnt desperate enuff to camp for this release.
my homie!
I was stressed...I almost IM'd you to see if you had a local hookup.  Glad things appeared to have worked out for us

-sf77

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

got my pair. SMH @ the lame resellers posting pics of multiples in the variety of sizes.
Don't worry. They'll have their day with IJAPINO!

Back
Top Bottom