AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

copped mine @ willowbrook mall at 8:00am fairly easy. advise...dont go out drinkin then try to go "camp". by the time i got my shoes i was exhausted. neway i luv the kicks. im satisfied. the infrared is on point. qaulity is more than good enough 4 me. im glad its over now tho. now i can finally get some sleep at nite
ohwell.gif
on 2 the next one

that pic above is a thing of beauty, for the people that saying they have a strong chemical scent what do you expect they have paint on them and they have been put in a bag, they probably been sitting for months in them bags so your are going to smell it when you open it.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

that pic above is a thing of beauty, for the people that saying they have a strong chemical scent what do you expect they have paint on them and they have been put in a bag, they probably been sitting for months in them bags so your are going to smell it when you open it.

They smell more like rat droppings than freshly painted shoes.  And since when can you put non-dry paint on anything and put it in a bag and expect it to dry?

Originally Posted by flappy188

anyone pulling out the soles and checking for the limited circle tag thingy like in the anniversity Xi's???

i heard there were some limited pairs with nike air or a coin under the sole. anyone.....anyone???? buller????
If this were the case I am sure Jordan Brand would have alluded to such a thing in their blog like they did with the XIs once they dropped.

So no, nothing...

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Copped from EASTBAY NDC and from FTL FTA

All my homies got their pairs.

fixed*

I see David went in, J went in, Joe went in, Will secured his pack
pimp.gif

Yo iHust1e did you get a pack? Not even sure if you wanted one
nerd.gif

MIKE!

yooooo ive been lurking for the longest at the retroes and this thread.
roll.gif

Might as well share my story now that I got called out. I was gonna do the eastbay route but i was in the middle of a beer pong tourney. Got my **+ handed to me
tired.gif

I said !+## it and just went to roosevelt at like 4 !*+? Fell asleep in my car
roll.gif
And i woke up an hr before FA opened up. Got the last 9.5. I was wayy to hung over to whip over to HOH today.
smh.gif
Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island? If so, I was the 2nd person on that FootAction line if you remember me.. had on the Dr. Doom foamposites..
nerd.gif
Damn my G, how was it looking over there? I assume not to bad since you got in there an hour before they opened and still managed to snag your size
pimp.gif
Was that guy who was walking around with the suitcase for the motorsports over there
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Dont worry bout the foams though, HOH got 700 pairs so you should be good whenever you decide to go pick them up.

bLaZ3n you work at the champs in RF
nerd.gif

Yo Bee where you at, you got the pack?
nerd.gif
I work at Champs in Broadway mall
bLaZ3n I def remember seeing someone in foam pros. I was the dude wearing blk/red XIII and the slime flu tee

Baby Jumpman it wasnt bad as I thought it was gonna be. FA had 2 of each size basically from 9- 13 and apparently FL had 32 pairs. Champs got them too but they didnt open till 10 from what I was told.

watch JB relese a all durabuck jordan infared 6 in like 2 months..... funny thing is if they did i would probably cop....eh

Originally Posted by dhtowng

copped mine @ willowbrook mall at 8:00am fairly easy. advise...dont go out drinkin then try to go "camp". by the time i got my shoes i was exhausted. neway i luv the kicks. im satisfied. the infrared is on point. qaulity is more than good enough 4 me. im glad its over now tho. now i can finally get some sleep at nite
ohwell.gif
on 2 the next one
lol i did the same...was out til 5 in the am drinking the night before....got to hoh cherry hill at 1 in the afternoon to camp for the midnight release...there was about 6 heads that were there before me and the were there at like 9 in the am

I can't believe my wife made me wait an entire day before giving them to me. Baton Rouge only had one FA store that got 'em and they only got 11 pairs. She actually told me she didn't make it on time, and I told her I wasn't worried about it, since I copped the Pearls already. Anyway:

4shfh3.jpg

avjw34.jpg

2wf636a.jpg

Copped one pair on eBay a week ago just for security... Then walked in to foot action around 1030 and copped another Sz9... Very surprised!

After gettin my infrared packs I finally pulled the vreds out the box and rocked them around the house last nite...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Copped from EASTBAY NDC and from FTL FTA

All my homies got their pairs.

fixed*

I see David went in, J went in, Joe went in, Will secured his pack
pimp.gif

Yo iHust1e did you get a pack? Not even sure if you wanted one
nerd.gif

MIKE!

yooooo ive been lurking for the longest at the retroes and this thread.
roll.gif

Might as well share my story now that I got called out. I was gonna do the eastbay route but i was in the middle of a beer pong tourney. Got my **+ handed to me
tired.gif

I said !+## it and just went to roosevelt at like 4 !*+? Fell asleep in my car
roll.gif
And i woke up an hr before FA opened up. Got the last 9.5. I was wayy to hung over to whip over to HOH today.
smh.gif
Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island? If so, I was the 2nd person on that FootAction line if you remember me.. had on the Dr. Doom foamposites..
nerd.gif
Damn my G, how was it looking over there? I assume not to bad since you got in there an hour before they opened and still managed to snag your size
pimp.gif
Was that guy who was walking around with the suitcase for the motorsports over there
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Dont worry bout the foams though, HOH got 700 pairs so you should be good whenever you decide to go pick them up.

bLaZ3n you work at the champs in RF
nerd.gif

Yo Bee where you at, you got the pack?
nerd.gif
I work at Champs in Broadway mall
bLaZ3n I def remember seeing someone in foam pros. I was the dude wearing blk/red XIII and the slime flu tee

Baby Jumpman it wasnt bad as I thought it was gonna be. FA had 2 of each size basically from 9- 13 and apparently FL had 32 pairs. Champs got them too but they didnt open till 10 from what I was told.
Yea, I remember seeing you..

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

EASTBAY BETTER HONOR MY ORDER

Order Date: 06/18/2010
Method: Not available until shipped.

Lol mine says the same thing

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

I can't believe my wife made me wait an entire day before giving them to me. Baton Rouge only had one FA store that got 'em and they only got 11 pairs. She actually told me she didn't make it on time, and I told her I wasn't worried about it, since I copped the Pearls already. Anyway:

avjw34.jpg

2wf636a.jpg

Did you notice that the bottom of the White Infrared (clear sole) is slightly darker then the black pair? I don' think it's just my pair because the white bottom of the shoe is darker then the V/Reds. Let me know if anyone notices this.

The Suede ruins it for me, I'm just glad some website sell each shoe separately.

I prefer white sneaks anyways.

375 shipped on ebay more like the mid to upper 400 for a pretty popular sz??? i find that hard to believe bc i to was looking on ebay and none ended around that price yesterday!!!

BE CAREFUL WHAT Y'ALL ARE POSTING....

THIS POST WILL BE DISSECTED INSIDE AND OUT THE NEXT WEEK OR SO. ANY VIOLATORS WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY.

FOR THOSE THAT CAN'T READ THE TITLE OF THE POST, LET ME CLARIFY:

NO BUYING

NO SELLING

NO TRADING

NO SPLITTING

NO STOCKPILE PICTURES.

Any word on how many were made. I know NH only had 48 total in the state and Boston def did not have more than 300 total but that is being safe. I think downtown at all the stores they prolly had more like 200. Anyone have any info on #'s?

Are stores selling each shoe separately like some websites like footlocker or foot action? I really don't feel like taking a commute to some shops right now.
laugh.gif

Last question, do these run differently size wise? I'm normally a size 9 (sz 9.5 in Air Maxs/Foams)? Only ask since I may order the white pair online.

Anyone got any idea where I can still cop in NY?  Suburbs are much better than being in the city for releases like this.
The city gets hammered with peeps looking.

Back
Top Bottom