Ako Mismo

You guys aware of this site? Im sure some of you are. Its a great site with great stuff. Its at www.akomismo.org. Its fun to read other people's pledgesand you can make your own pledge to be seen by other people =D. Now for those who know this already, im here to ask if you guys know where i could find aakomismo store? tnx.

It's another take at pseudo-nationalism, much, much similar to the overflow of Filipino-inspired themes of clothing and whatnot.

Pledging anything in that piece of crap won't actually change anything. It's just some sort of propaganda where "pledgers" can probably saythat they've done something to this country.

Ever wondered where the money they will earn from the merchandise go to? It's probably another ploy to mislead us, the Filipino youth, to buy into thismedia hype.

As far as I know, they never asserted anything that they'll help build classrooms or do any sort of charity work to the deserving.

Ako Mismo campaign's substance go only as far as the rhetorics that their "pledgers" want to convey.

very very shady, its political mapping.. it even asks for your zipcode
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sadikmac

It's another take at pseudo-nationalism, much, much similar to the overflow of Filipino-inspired themes of clothing and whatnot.

Pledging anything in that piece of crap won't actually change anything. It's just some sort of propaganda where "pledgers" can probably say that they've done something to this country.

Ever wondered where the money they will earn from the merchandise go to? It's probably another ploy to mislead us, the Filipino youth, to buy into this media hype.

As far as I know, they never asserted anything that they'll help build classrooms or do any sort of charity work to the deserving.

Ako Mismo campaign's substance go only as far as the rhetorics that their "pledgers" want to convey.
Damn. Never looked at it that way. This changes everything i thought about the site
eek.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom