Alabama Heads?

Does HOH @ the Galleria have certain days they do tickets for their releases or what? It seems like they are hit and miss for what they tickets for or not.

Yes you will have to call them around 9:00a.m to see are they raffling for X shoes that is releasing that you are interested in.

I wish the bred 11 restock would hit Huntsvile.
 Footlocker (both) Footaction and City Gear all got em.  Prolly over 100 pairs total back in the city.  Call around today, if peeps didn't pickup their ticketed pairs by a certain time they will sell them FCFS.

I LIVE IN BIRMINGHAM & HAVE NO SNEAKERHEAD FRIENDS SO IF U STAY IN OR AROUND BHAM & WOULD LIKE TO TALK KICKS & DON'T JUST LIKE BBALL SNEAKS SHOOT ME AN EMAIL @ [email protected] IG- @SNEAKZ_PASSION_205.

what's ur email bro!!! Promise I ain't no creep yo!! Or if u have ig? I dont kno anybody in bham that I correspond w about release dates/spots that's interested in something other than jays!! Changing what jays I have left for runners & trainers so any help in that area would b GREATLY appreciated my ig is sneakz_passion_205 & email is [email protected] thx!!!

Going to University of Alabama next year, how is the sneaker scene in the state in general and any shoe stores near the campus?

Last edited:
Whaddup  NT Fam,

Just wanted to inform you guys that we are putting on our 4th round of Sneakers X Speakers this August in Nashville, TN. It would be dope to have everyone from here be able to attend or vend! Really hope to have your support with this event this year! I've put a lot of dedication and work into making this something very original and unique to our State! I have attached our preliminary event flyer and if your are interested in participating as a vendor please feel free to hit me up on my cell 615.429.7978 or email [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom