Alabama Heads?

Just got the email. Apparently, tomorrow is the last day Kreativ.Sole will be open. T.Large said it wasn't about money and the way the email and blog read, he plans on opening in a new location, just not in the near future. I met the dude once waaaay back when he was advertising before it opened and I swung by once too, he is cool peoples even though it became really was a sneaker boutique. Sucks to hear that Huntsville won't have one but at the same time, it will be come back in some shape or form.

it was an okie doke @potato theyre open just in a different location. they are on oakwood now across from kroger!!!!

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Where is a good place to go for the XI on Friday?
From what I heard, the Footlocker at the Galleria down in B'ham got a grip of XI's compared to Huntsville.  Not sure if you're in that area though.   
I'ma try online first and if no luck, then I'll head out to the mall if I must.  Really don't want to have it come to that, but I'll be damned if I don't own another pair of Concords.  

ended up lining up at Hibetts near Bham, first in line at 4:30, got mine with ease, didn't seem to have many though

House Of Hoops is coming to the Galleria Mall in Birmingham. They open March 16th.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BE$$EMER,AL Checkin in a few years late lmao. been here forever but i only come in to buy.  Follow the Twitter: @SincereGotAirs

So when is Kreativ Sole going to sell shoes?  Do they have any plans to?  

Edit: I guess never. Found out earlier they're closing down, which sucks for Huntsville. I never made it to the shop mainly due to not being into "street wear" at this point in life. And the lack of shoes, too. But the shop was a good look for the city. It brought a different style and culture here, which is always a good thing, IMO.

Someone, please open a shoe spot in Huntsville. I beg of you. I have "meh" credit, so someone else has to do it lol. Otherwise I'd be all over it.

Last edited:
Yea I saw Travis the other day and he mentioned he was closing down.  I'm in the HSV and can normally get anything that comes out except crazy stuff like galaxy's etc.  What are you having a hard time finding?

Back
Top Bottom