Alabama Heads?

anyone get to messed up by the storms?
i put my trash can out last night this morning it was gone and trash was everywhere the can is still MIA. the wind is no joke

for real... troy campus was half flooded.. my girl's house in dothan was flooded couple weeks ago..alabama weather is no joke... thunderstorms andtornadoes scare the hell out of me

anybody know where to get the griffeys i cant find my size anywhere
mad.gif

well guys its official kreativ.sole will be opening this Saturday it's on Bob Wallace near Parkway Mall he just sent me a map and said spread the word.
i'll be there Saturday sometime afternoon
oidk4p.jpg

RIP Century Plaza, even though the only stuff worth gettin out of there was shoes... and it once had a magic touch too lol

went by kreativ.sole today, dope shop, cool environment, dope people.
when they get kicks i might be stopping by there a lot.....picked up a couple Play Clothes tees today

I was going to try to stop by the shop today, but I drank way too much last night. lol

I'm JUST now feeling like a normal person again. Being "old" ftl.

I'll definitely be checking them out though, especially when they get their shoe stock in.

When will the shoe stock be in? And will they be getting Limited Releases of Jordans because nowhere in Huntsville gets them....

^ I would guess that Nike won't be an option right away, unless dude has a connect. Nike wants to see a brick and mortar established, which has been done.But they also want to see how sales are with other brands first, if I'm not mistaken.

And generally even when you do get your Nike account, you may not get the heat right away. From what I've heard you have to work your way up to the goodstuff by showing good sales numbers and good business.

So I'm sure Nike will be in the picture eventually--same with JB. But it probably won't be anytime soon.

I was told August, and yeah i was thinking the same thing dude said. shouldn't be much of a problem he's already getting new stock of tees in i thinki'm gonna get a G Shock watch next

Just talked to dude, I wanted to grab a pair of 1/2 cents but they didn't have any in. I will be sure to check them out though, place looks good. Edit: Andwhat do I have to do to get down with Team Alabama? lol

Return, you from T town?
and dude keeps getting in new product this shop is gonna be looking good

Personally, I'm looking forward to Kreativ Sole getting kicks in. Much love to "streetwear", but I kinda outgrew that phase a minute ago. I needshoooeeesss...!!!!!

same here, i dont wear it that much either. but every ones closet needs some type of variety.

Back
Top Bottom