Alabama Heads?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

what is up with this crazy weather we're getting in huntsville?
maaaaan who are you telling. Didn't it storm like 3 nights in a row? Wasn't it supposed to be some type of drought coming on?

BTW, I stopped by Kreativ.Sole on Tues. Was there for atleast an hour kickin it with T and his peoples talking bout kicks and hiphop. Mad cool people. Copped adope shirt too
pimp.gif

drought?? ahahah, doesnt look like it.. sucky thing is, that one moment it's all hot and sun shines, then it completely flips over and you get dark cloudsand water comes pouring down!! it was really bad last thursday

Well I am in Huntsville I waiting for everyboby to step up my office number is 256 450-9633. I am on Redstone the Army base. Lets stop talking about it and beabout it.
happy.gif

yup yup i believe so eastdale mall is crap. are there any good malls in montgomery? i'm there a lot cause of family
I don't live to far from Eastdale. There aren't any good malls here. Eastchase is probably the best we have and that's really ashopping center. They closed Montgomery Mall like last year. I didn't know we had so many people from Alabama here on NT.

Yo what is there to do in Huntsville, I'm getting tired of hanging out at my boys house playing video games and hunting for preppy girls at Bridge Street.
Not much into clubs, I transferred to UAH so the parties there might be something to do but I'm sure going to Frat parties every weekend is going to getold too.
what do yall do for fun here?

im in bham and i do the exact thing bruh nothin to do in the ham for real city stages this weekend but its not like it use
to be

Real talk, Huntsville has nothing to offer to college students besides a decent education and post-graduate job opportunities. It's sad too because thiscity has 3 colleges but it's mostly a city for engineers, military, and families.

As far as parties, most people hit up Benchwarmers, Sammy T's or go to Aids&M. There is usually a frat event every other week at UAH but the parties are usually once every three weeks. I'm not in afraternity but for some reason Southern girls love them a frat boy. UAH is dead on the weekends though. Everyone is either out clubbing/partying/etc orvisiting the fam back up. But I'd say a atleast 60% of the girls going to go to frat/sorority parties on the regular. Every girl gonna have thatone dude in a frat that is just so nice to them. Good luck my dude.

Anything else just ask.

lol looks like i will be going Greek then, naw i couldn't do that. the main thing i need to focus on is grades. I try my hardest to stay away from A&Mnothing going down there that I want to associated with anyway. I will be hitting up Buffalo Wild Wings in Madison Square Mall on July 11th to watch UFC 100 soif anyone in the Huntsville area wants to join us then come on.

lol looks like i will be going Greek then, naw i couldn't do that. the main thing i need to focus on is grades. I try my hardest to stay away from A&M nothing going down there that I want to associated with anyway. I will be hitting up Buffalo Wild Wings in Madison Square Mall on July 11th to watch UFC 100 so if anyone in the Huntsville area wants to join us then come on.
Who is us?

I might come by. I don't even watch UFC but it'll give me something to do instead of staying at the crib or doing homework
smh.gif
. What time you guysgoing? I PMed you my cell number.

I'm from Phenix City.....and new to the posting issh on NT...Finally decided to make an account.

CURRENTLY A SENIOR IN COLLEGE..I GRAD THIS DECEMBER......CAN I GET A SIG? PROB THE 1ST FEMALE REPPIN TEAM ALABAMA..BUT I REP GA & ALABAMA....

THANKS RU I SKOOL?

*IN* SORRY...STUPID TYPO!! N I THINK I NEED HELP TRYNA GET SUMTHING N MY AVATAR OR WHATEVER....YES IM NEW...LOL

1. Find image you want as avatar and save it into your "My Pictures" folder.
2. Click on your screen name, located in the top left of your screen, next to the yuku logo.
3. Your profile page will load up and click on the image that you currently have as your avatar.
4. Click the Browse tab, find the saved image and upload. It should automatically select the image as your avatar after you upload. Enjoy.

Team Bama fell off once JWM joined. Dude's a lame/herb/bamma.

Back
Top Bottom