Albums you didn't like on first listen but later gained your appreciation

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Cudi's 1st album...
Same for me definitely. When I first heard it I only liked two songs and about a year later I couldn't stop playing everything but two songs. Great album to me now.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Cudi's 1st album...
Same for me definitely. When I first heard it I only liked two songs and about a year later I couldn't stop playing everything but two songs. Great album to me now.

Jay Z- Kingdom Come. Really was the maturation of Jay... Respect. Trendsetter= The reason your fav rapper got his own label.

Jay Z- Kingdom Come. Really was the maturation of Jay... Respect. Trendsetter= The reason your fav rapper got his own label.

This has to be the most drastic example of me going from hate to liking every track.
KAWS_808s_&_Heartbreak.jpg

808`s
Cudi`s 1st album i REALLY slept
Slept on the 2nd album also

John Legends 1st album

Mario - GO

Common - Be

808`s
Cudi`s 1st album i REALLY slept
Slept on the 2nd album also

John Legends 1st album

Mario - GO

Common - Be

Originally Posted by sonunox34

This has to be the most drastic example of me going from hate to liking every track.

Its funny cuz I use to hate this album, then I loved it.
Now its back may meh to me. 

I might just be weird lol 

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Its funny cuz I use to hate this album, then I loved it.
Now its back may meh to me. 

I might just be weird lol 

I liked both of those albums out the gate OP, wasn't their vintage stuff but they were still good

I wanted to hate on these albums...but them dudes Shawn and the Thornton borthers got bars dammit
laugh.gif
Only things holding them back from being classics imo is some of the beat selection, but both these albums are
pimp.gif

Interesting album picks so far.

I liked both of those albums out the gate OP, wasn't their vintage stuff but they were still good

I wanted to hate on these albums...but them dudes Shawn and the Thornton borthers got bars dammit
laugh.gif
Only things holding them back from being classics imo is some of the beat selection, but both these albums are
pimp.gif

Interesting album picks so far.

Back
Top Bottom