Albums you didn't like on first listen but later gained your appreciation

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by sonunox34

This has to be the most drastic example of me going from hate to liking every track.
KAWS_808s_&_Heartbreak.jpg

Thank Me Later. It's odd when thinking about how much I actually love it. I enjoyed it a lot after my second listen.

Thank Me Later. It's odd when thinking about how much I actually love it. I enjoyed it a lot after my second listen.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

This has to be the most drastic example of me going from hate to liking every track.

Its funny cuz I use to hate this album, then I loved it.
Now its back may meh to me. 

I might just be weird lol 
EXACT same thing with me man 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Its funny cuz I use to hate this album, then I loved it.
Now its back may meh to me. 

I might just be weird lol 
EXACT same thing with me man 
laugh.gif

this....

Thank Me Later.....was soo dissapointed, now it has been listened to infinite amount of times

same goes for Man on the Moon II

this....

Thank Me Later.....was soo dissapointed, now it has been listened to infinite amount of times

same goes for Man on the Moon II

DMX -Flesh of my Flesh, Blood Of My Blood.....I haaated all that extra swizz beatz

Production @ first cuz it was such a departure from da first album which had alot more Dame Grease..

It ended up growing on my after a couple of months...

DMX -Flesh of my Flesh, Blood Of My Blood.....I haaated all that extra swizz beatz

Production @ first cuz it was such a departure from da first album which had alot more Dame Grease..

It ended up growing on my after a couple of months...

Like another user said on here, my ears were too young when these came out in 1999. But when I fully listened
to both albums 4 years later...MAN did i miss out back then! 2 bumpin ^#& albums. A classic, and a hood classic.
31jJPdMDSNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Tear_Da_Club_Up_Thugs_Crazyndalazdayz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom