Aleali May X Air Jordan 1 "Court Lux" AKA "Viotech" December 22nd

I'm still salty.
Finishline was trash and sizes were missing.
Snkrs has been, is and always will be trash.
Nordstrom's eh.

This release was a debacle from before the 15th, really. Hardly any concrete info and almost all raffles instead of sites where you can regularly purchase.

No other US foot sites besides finishline had a regular release. Plenty of euro raffles. Is she european?
Rhetorical question. Come on nike. We need a restock.

I’m at A Maniere in Atl because they’re having an in store raffle for these and it’s literally the most rigged thing I’ve ever seen lol One guy won twice, two girls who came together both won. Keep in mind they all know the workers lol

So.....I found out that 1290sqm in Istanbul are to receive them and have not gotten their shipment yet (thet are known for getting their stuff after everybody else, but maybe that has to do with being located in Turkey). After doing a little bit of conversion research, the USD price including shipping will be around $180, which is not bad whatsoever. Here is the link to the listing on their site: https://ist.290sqm.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=14082&search=Jordan+1. I am gonna keep an eye on their site to see when they get their shipment in.

Last edited:
So they called 5 tickets for the 1s and now they calling 5 tickets for the 10s and everyone is pissed cuz nobody wants the 10s! Smh

So they called 5 tickets for the 1s and now they calling 5 tickets for the 10s and everyone is pissed cuz nobody wants the 10s! Smh
LMAO EXACTLY! Nobody want them ugly mofos! I wonder if the location in DC got them also or just the ATL location.

Yep. In person in Washington state (i think) and I think online as well.
Washington State? That is hella random, especially since Aleali May is from Cali.

Like you stated before, it is weird that there were not more tier zero/quickstrike shops in the US that had them. Oh well! If I am able to cop at retail, then awesome. If not, that is all good too. LOL

Washington State? That is hella random, especially since Aleali May is from Cali.

Like you stated before, it is weird that there were not more tier zero/quickstrike shops in the US that had them. Oh well! If I am able to cop at retail, then awesome. If not, that is all good too. LOL

Must have been the Nordstrom Flagship store, located in Seattle

alealiiii.jpg

Back
Top Bottom