All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Will there be a size 7?
embarassed.gif

And NT should have a scholarship, there is some HS students on here (including myself) so that would be nice.

Why wouldn't someone wear it in public? unless you didn't wear fitted caps before. It came out great and isn't too loud, great work Rajah.
pimp.gif

Method Man, will sz. 8 be available?

Yes, here's the size breakdown:
7 1/8 = 12

7 1/4 = 16

7 3/8 = 28

7 1/2 = 28

7 5/8 = 28

7 3/4 = 18

7 7/8 = 6

8 = 8

See?  We were looking out for those of you with Shelden Williams Astro-domes.
will there be a later version without the patch?
At this point, there's no guarantee that a second run or alternate colorway will be produced.  Even if I were to approve one tomorrow, realistically we'd still be looking at a couple months' lead time.  
how many per order?
That's TBD.  I'm not familiar with ecapcity's ordering system, so we'll be working some of that stuff out over the coming week. 
We want to give everyone who wants one a fair chance, so I held our staff to a strict 1 per person limit.  I didn't consider it particularly fair for me to have two when, in all likelihood, a lot of people won't even be able to get one.  
da next one though HAS to be a contrast new era logo

The NE logo's on the side that isn't showing in these pictures.  I'll see if Rajah can snap a pic for us.  

In the meantime, refer to the design sheet: 

a4615d65a0befc26e99feccf87c3e25ae7034eb.gif

couldnt bring myself to wear it in public tho
Good luck with that insecurity issue.  It doesn't even say "online community" on it, if that's what has you tight. 
To each their own.  

For years, people have been asking us to produce an NT fitted, so clearly there are a lot of people out there who'd be proud to wear it and they're the ones we made it for.  

I'm hoping that most of those who actually wind up coming away with one will wear it and enjoy it rather than just toss it in a closet. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this fitted would've been money with a white new era logo....

and wassup with certain number of ya talkin about "ya wouldn't wear this in public"? 
grin.gif
i seen some of ya in da dressing better thread, let's just say

ya can't do any worse...
laugh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

da next one though HAS to be a contrast new era logo

The NE logo's on the side that isn't showing in these pictures.  I'll see if Rajah can snap a pic for us.  

no, it's blacked out, it's in pics 2 and 4
I don't mind that however

The Children's Heart Foundation
"The Children’s Heart Foundation (CHF) is the only organization focused on bringing health, hope and happiness to children and families affected by congenital heart defects, the most common birth defect in the world and the leading cause of birth defect-related deaths."

http://nudm.org/2010/05/26/dance-marathon-2011-announces-beneficiary/

If it's good enough for my school's near 7 figure donation, it's definitely good enough for NT. 
pimp.gif

Nice hat. Probably won't buy because I don't wear these type of hats regularly. 

i hope resellers don't ruin this. i can picture some idiot buying 50 and trying to slang them for 60 a piece.

Oh, someone from ECC should clarify the fit. I know when it comes to NE's in 2010/2011 there's no way of telling, but the reason I mention this is that a while back there were those '95 World Series caps that ECC specifically noted (in a rare situation) that you had to go two full sizes down.

The NT fitted is very clean.
pimp.gif

I'll cop a size 8 if I have any extra funds between now and the 12th.

Back
Top Bottom