All 3 New Jordan XX3 in the bay area

anyone know where i can cop a 10.5 in any the motorsports or bulls for retail...i have a 10 in the motorsports but need a 10.5 and the bulls i missed out onsince the only store that got these never got their shipment...just wondering...pm me with any info and much thanks in advance

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

anyone know if Tracy have the motorsports still(
i live in tracy and i dont think they got any xx3s, thats what the manager at finishline told me.

Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

True Sole just received all 3 colorways of the XX3's... $185

Im sure they are all out by now ... P Holla hope you got your pairs .

stonestown footlocker still had all 3 on display today. didnt ask for sizes but they had motorsports in a 8 on the floor.

Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

True Sole just received all 3 colorways of the XX3's... $185
next time let me know before you post.
wink.gif

Footlocker in stonestown got a 13 in but sold damn Near when they put them out ::STONEFACE::

I seen all 3 for the 1st time, they only had my sz(9.5) of UNC's, tried them on didnt cop since I wanted/want the Motorsports, they had a 10 of the BUllSbut didnt cop either and I have a feeling ima regret not buying them including the sz9 blk/red straps which wasnt the tied on my feet, oh well.

True Sole still has available sizes in the Motorsports as well as the other 2 colorways in the XX3's... True Sole 415-626-2600

Back
Top Bottom