ALL AIR JORDAN STORE FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND IN H-TOWN... MUST READ IF YOU ARE TRAVELING OR LIVE IN HOU

GREENSPOINT, AKA GUNSPOINT (FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW)?? H-TOWN ALWAYS IN THE NEW FOR SOEBODY GETTIN SHOT OVER SOME J;S, FINNA BE A WARZONE. BETTER STRAP UP. IF NOT STAY HOME.

Don't be surprised people getting shot up. When it comes to kick down here we don't play.

GREENSPOINT, AKA GUNSPOINT (FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW)?? H-TOWN ALWAYS IN THE NEW FOR SOEBODY GETTIN SHOT OVER SOME J;S, FINNA BE A WARZONE. BETTER STRAP UP. IF NOT STAY HOME.
these out of towners just don't know how it is. I expect alot of *******.

Sunday house of hoops galleria in houston and northline mall will have them comfirmed, just called them, you will have to get a ticket, bc it will be lottery, also re-stock on bred 11's at certain footlockers, also

Sunday house of hoops galleria in houston and northline mall will have them comfirmed, just called them, you will have to get a ticket, bc it will be lottery, also re-stock on bred 11's at certain footlockers, also

what shoes are you referring to as "them"?

Sharpstown or greens point mall? So HoH in galleria will have these? Dates? I will call tomorrow, I live 3 min from galleria, getting 2 pairs!!

I was in Houston on business this past week. (Just my luck I get sent there a week before all the good stuff happens) but I was walking through the greenspoint mall and the I noticed that the footaction looked like it was under contruction. As a matter of fact I wasnt even gonna go in at first because I wasn't sure if it was open. That's gotta be the spot

Northline is the spot my boy said they doing change over now. so friday n saturday are the days :smile: first come first serve

So is there any CONCRETE info on when and where this is going down? My body is WAY too ready for this "Jordan Only" store, I just need FACTS!

It is Northline fellows... be ready... The Galleria Already has dudes lined up around the block........ this is ridiculus... today is tuesday....
mean.gif

It is Northline fellows... be ready... The Galleria Already has dudes lined up around the block........ this is ridiculus... today is tuesday....
mean.gif
Northline? Is that a store inside the galleria or....? Sorry man i don't know that whole area too well.

Northline Footaction.. just to let you know it's on the north side of H-town and is the HOOD.  You'd be smart to bring a Big Macy's or  Dillards or Kmart big to put your shoes in.... don't bring cash and don't hang around after you buy your kicks.  Security may be beefed up, but that doesn't change the fact dudes follow you, be careful.  My wife grew up on the Northside of H-town and me the south, she doesn't even like visiting where she grew up.    A lot of the dudes coming down for all-star better be careful.  You are just a sitting duck if you don't know where you really are...

Northline Footaction.. just to let you know it's on the north side of H-town and is the HOOD.  You'd be smart to bring a Big Macy's or  Dillards or Kmart big to put your shoes in.... don't bring cash and don't hang around after you buy your kicks.  Security may be beefed up, but that doesn't change the fact dudes follow you, be careful.  My wife grew up on the Northside of H-town and me the south, she doesn't even like visiting where she grew up.    A lot of the dudes coming down for all-star better be careful.  You are just a sitting duck if you don't know where you really are...
Yea I heard about the northside man 
mean.gif
. If I end up going i'm bringing a couple of my boys, i hate being solo dolo in an unfamiliar place. I'll see how things play out before the weekend though.

haha it aint that bad in northline now greenspoint thats a different story they will get u in the quickness

Back
Top Bottom