All-American (CW Series) - VOL: Farewell Spencer James

Ayyyyyyyy 🔥 These girls professional dancers on the side this whole time?

Why not give me more of this? :evil:

:rofl: @ new dude thirsting for Simone.

They going hard trying to set up this spinoff.

Last edited:
Bro what did I just watch :lol: This new dude Damian came on the scene and damn near dominated the episode. Dude was besetting for Simone and Jordan wasn’t going to do a damn th :lol:

Spencer with the dance floor make out :smh:

The whole episode just had so many plots

Looks like next week we’re back to regular All-American

Yeah there was way too much going on in this episode. They threw everything at the wall trying to see what will stick.

That young coach that was being extra preachy, I just hate him in everything I see him in

Jordan is going to lose his Queen

Spencer can never just mind his business, always trying to give people advice

This ***** Spencer trying to tell his momma who she can ****.

He clearly aint get enough of the belt when he was a child.

Simone really about to leave Jordan like this :lol:

What a way Simone flipped that so she could be free to move on. Got the annulment too so she aint even gotta feel guilty when the long distance falls a part.

Guess writers didn't want a messy teenage wife hopping around campus behind her husband's back. Easier to do with just bf and gf.

Last edited:
Any place to stream? Havent seen anything since season 2

Season should be up on Netflix now that it is over

The way Preach sat down really slow to console Coop had me dying. He was moving so gingerly like his back was acting up. No sense of urgency.

Spence was hitting dudes with the one hitter quitter

Asher clearly going to become a coach now

All these kids acting like some ****. I hope Franklin's character catches COVID and doesn't make it to next season.

Back again for the *******

This crazy girl probably gonna kill herself and Layla :lol:

Can't tease me like this about Coop being dead.

Damn they really couldn't get Elvis back to be Paula's dad :lol:

Last edited:
Layla's dad was way too happy to drop her off. He doesn't want to be a dad so bad.

Spencer is a bozo but Billy going overboard now. Spencer needs to call ACS on his the Bakers the way their children lives are always in danger.

Layla's dad was way too happy to drop her off. He doesn't want to be a dad so bad.

Spencer is a bozo but Billy going overboard now. Spencer needs to call ACS on his the Bakers the way their children lives are always in danger.
Isn't Layla's dad a big-time music producer or something? You know he wants to smash the thotties but can't because she's there so he's peeved :lol:

The Baker parents:
1635295479131.png

If only Spence could have both Liv and Layla 🔥

Shame she settling for the ********.

Last edited:
I assume the real Spencer is a producer/consultant on this show. So I don't understand how poorly they're displaying recruiting.

Spencer James. 5 Star Recruit on Offense and Defense needing a combine to get a new scholarship is absurd. They continue to showcase him like he's so low level player.

And Spencer needs someone to punch him in his chest. I don't understand how everyone just lets him yell at him the way he does.

And **** Coop and this weird storyline where a simpleton child is piecing the puzzle together about how toxic she is

Plus that school definitely used Jordan as a pawn to get Spencer to commit. That's going to entertaining when it comes out.

Asher needs to go find a new hobby. This coaching angle is weak.

Back
Top Bottom