All Artist And Fans Of Art Come On In!

Originally Posted by DL2352

Here's one of my oil paintings. It's pretty big (door and sofa behind painting for reference).

n860730146_460318_153.jpg

thats real clean...... i wish i was good at painting lol

how long did this take you?

Originally Posted by pure ice water

Here's one of my oil paintings. It's pretty big (door and sofa behind painting for reference).

It took me about a week. The most time consuming part is getting the shadows right. I wish I had detail pics
laugh.gif

Really liking the stuff in here, and OP, im diggin the jewelry. I will post some of my stuff later.

Originally Posted by pure ice water

It took me about a week. The most time consuming part is getting the shadows right. I wish I had detail pics
laugh.gif

Did you scan the original picture and vectoried it with PS to get the proper shading? Or did you just eye it and do it in your head!? Or did you not use anyreference except your brain and you can just see things in vector mode!? LOL anyways sick painting... i've always wanted to do something like that for mylady.

nice, NT was distracting me from doing my homework, but this just got me inspired.

post stuff later

Originally Posted by sole vintage

i drew this for my little brother. i need to start drawing again, just lost the will to draw
24fbc69.jpg

this is awesome!

I use to draw all the time but fell out of it..worst thing I could of done. Hard as hell to get back into it especially when you get older(imo).

Gonna try to take some classes for it in the fall and keep drawing in my spare time.

I can get some of my drawings scanned I'll throw them up. GJ everyone!

Don't know about others but I cannot draw eyes straight for the life of me without using graph paper.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

ogflab.gif

Oil pastel.
I don't know why, but I really like this one. Even with all the colors, it looks peaceful.

Edit: BTW, you NT brothers and sisters got skills. Please keep posting.

Really nice, man.

I hope to post something up in a month or two. I used to be decent at drawing in elementary school. I stopped in middle school when we got AOL. Browsing thenet replaced real hobbies, SMH.

ohwell.gif

2mdjwvn.jpg

2w3tlab.jpg

244e2hv.jpg

Im gonna post some more stuff up later, this is just some sketchbook stuff.

Originally Posted by ardeedas

Did you scan the original picture and vectoried it with PS to get the proper shading? Or did you just eye it and do it in your head!? Or did you not use any reference except your brain and you can just see things in vector mode!? LOL anyways sick painting... i've always wanted to do something like that for my lady.
There was no vectoring done. I played around with the original images contrast settings and came up with something close to what you see on thecanvas. The final piece has some tweaks to the shading than what was on the image but I think it worked out pretty okay.

Here are a couple more.

Oil. I wonder if anyone recognizes who this is...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

n860730146_155639_2932.jpg

Oil. Original was Adriana Lima but I opted to create some different hair
laugh.gif
If I could do this one again, i would have added some detail to the hand since it doesn't look like one at all
laugh.gif

n860730146_155601_7108.jpg

Oil. Casper from the movie "Kids". Really bad picture.

n860730146_183420_3596.jpg

Oil. The Golden Gate Bridge.

n860730146_156050_1209.jpg

^dope sketches! That third one has a comicbook-esque feel to it. Kind of reminds me of Lichtenstein (minus the colors and shapes and all that)

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

ogflab.gif

Oil pastel.
I don't know why, but I really like this one. Even with all the colors, it looks peaceful.

Edit: BTW, you NT brothers and sisters got skills. Please keep posting.

Thanks, man
glasses.gif

Here's some others:
25rfkhi.gif
6jnaz9.gif

n860730146_155639_2932.jpg

Oil. Original was Adriana Lima but I opted to create some different hair
laugh.gif
If I could do this one again, i would have added some detail to the hand since it doesn't look like one at all
laugh.gif

n860730146_155601_7108.jpg

Oil. Casper from the movie "Kids". Really bad picture.

n860730146_183420_3596.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom