All Artist And Fans Of Art Come On In!

For some reason I really like that little fox
laugh.gif
. Is that oil pastels or chalk?

I feel you on the not finishing pieces. I seriously think it's one of the worst feelings when you start a project with a great vision but somehow/somethingkeeps you from finishing. I've got a at least ten pieces in various states of completion buried in my closet
laugh.gif

I'm currently working on a project for my Adobe After Effects class, hopefully this thread is still alive Wednesday. ...

I'm currently working on a project for my Adobe After Effects class, hopefully this thread is still alive Wednesday. ...

as long as others participate it will be. If not please post ur creation regardless.. All of the work in here is inspiring

Now with the computer... Here are a few. Unfortunately I wasn't even nominated for the ATTICXROGUE contest
eyes.gif

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I really appreciate it, didnt think anyone would notice my stuff.... I'll keep posting.

@lauk4kicks, art is anything and everything. Anything that reflects your emotions and thoughts is art if you ask me. It's just people like to categorizeeverything, but i dont know why. As for photography, it's considered as a form of fine art/graphic art.

@mighty, great job with the pen. Highlights on the drawing are dope.

@superantigen, great stuff. Loving th colours of the first.. Whats that done with?Pastel?

Great stuff everyone! Keep it up! Lovin every piece of work in here.

Thanks.

I drew this in a sketchbook just a little while ago, while watching The Big Lebowski.

Thanks for the kind words folks.

If this thread is still around when im done with it, ill post pics of a huge painting im working on based on the movie 300.

There are some in-progress shots on my blog if you go back a few pages.

Link is in the sig.

Nice stuff 206... I been following The Warfare Collective for a min. I even got you linked on my site.
pimp.gif

Anyway this is probably the one and only time I'm gonna post up my designer/art/toy related site, it's called: alwaysSEEN.com. It's basically a website dedicated to the lowbrow art movement... I post up artshows, print releases, artist features and even designer art toy drops. I hope to have my own physical art gallery one day.

My art collection is pretty extensive... I have alot of pieces from kaws, shepard fairey, jeremy fish, kenzo minami, usugrow, pushead and so on... I'mtrying to get into more higher end pieces though... I'd love to pick up a couple Murakami prints and maybe even a Warhol one day.

Check out the site when you get a chance though... I'm always looking for new talent to write about. (pun intended).
laugh.gif

EDIT:

I'm not an artist at all... But I love this art %!#$. This is my life.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

DL2352, ebay, and nocomment6 thanks for your wise words. I should go back and try to get sketching/drawing again, brings me back tothe days. Spend too much time on the computer.

Great stuff everyone, you guys got some major talent. (makes me regret only taking 1 art credit in highschool)

Back
Top Bottom