All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It'll take time for the people to flock to the Indians games again. If we can manage to gain a good record and the warm weather comes back, we'll be selling more seats in no time. It can get ugly if the Indians become a losing team again. But I expect this year to be a good one, and the fans will be attracted by more wins than anything.

This isn't the Cleveland I know. The Cleveland I know loves their Tribe.
This.

It goes without saying, but getting quality starting pitching is the key for this team. They can score runs, the back of the bullpen will get it done and the defense looks solid (which is new).

Choo: 1-16, 8 strikeouts. 
laugh.gif

Get it out of the way now, I guess.

It goes without saying, but getting quality starting pitching is the key for this team. They can score runs, the back of the bullpen will get it done and the defense looks solid (which is new).

Choo: 1-16, 8 strikeouts. 
laugh.gif

Get it out of the way now, I guess.

was watching the other day, reminded me of the crowds at cleveland municipal in the early 90s. of course the only time i saw the indians on tv back then was when the angels played them so that might be why it always looked empty. hopefully, the attendance will start to pick up for you guys as the summer gets closer.

was watching the other day, reminded me of the crowds at cleveland municipal in the early 90s. of course the only time i saw the indians on tv back then was when the angels played them so that might be why it always looked empty. hopefully, the attendance will start to pick up for you guys as the summer gets closer.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

3-2.

Three wins in a row
pimp.gif

Sweep Sweep tomorrow
nerd.gif
stealing my thing?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 nah man glad you picked that up.
Lester & Carmona are GOING AT IT.

Let's go TRIBE.