All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1-2.

Keep the brooms in Chicago baby!!.

Much needed day off than we got Boston.  
ohwell.gif

That was the Justin Masterson I expect to see all season.

laugh.gif
at Choo being our worst offensive player so far. Scoring 20 runs in a three-game set with no help from him is promising.

The Perez' and Sipp picking up where they left off is also a good sign, and what I envisioned.

That was the Justin Masterson I expect to see all season.

laugh.gif
at Choo being our worst offensive player so far. Scoring 20 runs in a three-game set with no help from him is promising.

The Perez' and Sipp picking up where they left off is also a good sign, and what I envisioned.

Maybe you were right about Masterson. We'll have to see with more starts.
Future looks bright for this team but I personally don't expect significant immediate success. 

Timetable for Grady? 

Maybe you were right about Masterson. We'll have to see with more starts.
Future looks bright for this team but I personally don't expect significant immediate success. 

Timetable for Grady? 

It'll take time for the people to flock to the Indians games again. If we can manage to gain a good record and the warm weather comes back, we'll be selling more seats in no time. It can get ugly if the Indians become a losing team again. But I expect this year to be a good one, and the fans will be attracted by more wins than anything.

This isn't the Cleveland I know. The Cleveland I know loves their Tribe.

It'll take time for the people to flock to the Indians games again. If we can manage to gain a good record and the warm weather comes back, we'll be selling more seats in no time. It can get ugly if the Indians become a losing team again. But I expect this year to be a good one, and the fans will be attracted by more wins than anything.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

This.

Back
Top Bottom