All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

56-55.

Perez... I want to see my 21st.. You trying to kill me?

Deep breath.

pimp.gif

The Tigers lost. Time to cut this to three tonight before a three-game set with them.

Couple of tweets from last night:
Kipnis, on race with Tigers: "We play Detroit 12 more times. ... The schedule is mapped out for us to make any kind of run we want to."
Acta: "The way we see it, we're trailing by 4 games with 50-something to play. It only takes 4 games to make that up."
A writer wrote this, and a few of the players backed it up:
This might sound funny, but it's totally serious: If indians want to win division, Shelley Duncan needs to stay on roster. When Dunk Tank is in Cleveland, the Indians win more than they lose. Period.
From Crowe, also retweeted by others on the team:
Today, more than ever proud to be an Indian. You just witnessed why these guys are battling for a division title. #poise #mentaltoughness

The Tigers lost. Time to cut this to three tonight before a three-game set with them.

Couple of tweets from last night:
Kipnis, on race with Tigers: "We play Detroit 12 more times. ... The schedule is mapped out for us to make any kind of run we want to."
Acta: "The way we see it, we're trailing by 4 games with 50-something to play. It only takes 4 games to make that up."
A writer wrote this, and a few of the players backed it up:
This might sound funny, but it's totally serious: If indians want to win division, Shelley Duncan needs to stay on roster. When Dunk Tank is in Cleveland, the Indians win more than they lose. Period.
From Crowe, also retweeted by others on the team:
Today, more than ever proud to be an Indian. You just witnessed why these guys are battling for a division title. #poise #mentaltoughness

I said it on Twitter last night, but barring injuries, it is very difficult for me to envision a scenario where Brantley doesn't end up being significantly better than anyone ever expected.

Incredible makeup and game IQ, you just know he works harder than most, and he can do a little bit of everything on the field. If his offense continues to improve, the sky is the limit.

And I firmly believe that he is repressing his speed right now, for whatever reason. Maybe he is still a little banged up, or maybe he is just worried about getting thrown out, but he has speed to burn that he doesn't always show.

I said it on Twitter last night, but barring injuries, it is very difficult for me to envision a scenario where Brantley doesn't end up being significantly better than anyone ever expected.

Incredible makeup and game IQ, you just know he works harder than most, and he can do a little bit of everything on the field. If his offense continues to improve, the sky is the limit.

And I firmly believe that he is repressing his speed right now, for whatever reason. Maybe he is still a little banged up, or maybe he is just worried about getting thrown out, but he has speed to burn that he doesn't always show.

The four losses on this trip were like the world's sickest bad beats in poker. Very realistically could have gone 7-0.

So glad there is a day off tomorrow.

The four losses on this trip were like the world's sickest bad beats in poker. Very realistically could have gone 7-0.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

NO question about it dude.  That's literally why I still remain positive.  We can do this.
56-56.

4 Back.

Got the series we have been looking for..  IN OUR HOUSE.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

NO question about it dude.  That's literally why I still remain positive.  We can do this.
56-56.

4 Back.

Got the series we have been looking for..  IN OUR HOUSE.

these next 3 games have become the biggest games of the season thus far....we need to win the series

these next 3 games have become the biggest games of the season thus far....we need to win the series

Fister will loss tonight .... I love the way Masterson pitches. He's very underrated IMO

Back
Top Bottom