All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Indians have to feel good about how they performed against the Red Sox in Boston.

Get ready for Texas. Hopefully KC can upset the Tigers.

Indians have to feel good about how they performed against the Red Sox in Boston.

Get ready for Texas. Hopefully KC can upset the Tigers.

Honestly, we should of swept them this series.  We had game 2 and 3 in the bag, a couple errors and drop balls did it for us.

Nonetheless, we need to play like we did for the rest of the season or were doomed. Our pitching was awesome.

3 games back now. We have Texas for 3 games, than 3 crucial games with the Tigers at home.

Mark my words. We'll be 1.5 games up on Detroit by the end of our next homestand.

Toast Texas baby.

Honestly, we should of swept them this series.  We had game 2 and 3 in the bag, a couple errors and drop balls did it for us.

Nonetheless, we need to play like we did for the rest of the season or were doomed. Our pitching was awesome.

3 games back now. We have Texas for 3 games, than 3 crucial games with the Tigers at home.

Mark my words. We'll be 1.5 games up on Detroit by the end of our next homestand.

Toast Texas baby.

Pretty excited to watch tonight's game, even after seeing the lineup 5-9.

Austin Kearns is going to surpass 150 AB's in early August? How does that happen?

Pretty excited to watch tonight's game, even after seeing the lineup 5-9.

Austin Kearns is going to surpass 150 AB's in early August? How does that happen?

Hello.

pimp.gif

Man what a roller-coaster game. Rangers stadium is one tough cookie.

I'm praying we can close this one in Tribe fashion..

Man what a roller-coaster game. Rangers stadium is one tough cookie.

I'm praying we can close this one in Tribe fashion..

Back
Top Bottom