All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Well that makes sense, since we've taken all the talent we've had left there in the minors.

Hoping our farming system can raise some great talent by 2014-2105...we'll definitely need it by then.

Talks of a Hafner for A.J. Burnett swap today.

It probably doesn't happen, and I don't know that it would be beneficial at all, but it's still an interesting thought to me, for some reason.

Talks of a Hafner for A.J. Burnett swap today.

It probably doesn't happen, and I don't know that it would be beneficial at all, but it's still an interesting thought to me, for some reason.

Depends how much the Yanks eat I'm guessing. They've been wanting a lefty power bat to platoon with Andruw but I'd rather have Garrett Jones TBH.

Depends how much the Yanks eat I'm guessing. They've been wanting a lefty power bat to platoon with Andruw but I'd rather have Garrett Jones TBH.

The difference between contracts would essentially mean the Indians owing him $20 million for this season and next ($3.5, and then the full $16.5).

Would the Yankees absorb $8-10 million of it?

Edit: All for naught, I guess. Any talks that were happening have ended.

The difference between contracts would essentially mean the Indians owing him $20 million for this season and next ($3.5, and then the full $16.5).

Would the Yankees absorb $8-10 million of it?

Edit: All for naught, I guess. Any talks that were happening have ended.

I would be very happy if that happened.

Need those NYC NT'ers to send me some Pronk Bars
pimp.gif

Haha jk

So... the site now requires a subscription for prospect scouting reports, draft information and premium content like that. A lot of the articles are still free to read, though. $29.95 a year, or $4.99 a month. If any of you might be interested, or have any questions, let me know.

Also, should I make a new thread?

So... the site now requires a subscription for prospect scouting reports, draft information and premium content like that. A lot of the articles are still free to read, though. $29.95 a year, or $4.99 a month. If any of you might be interested, or have any questions, let me know.

Also, should I make a new thread?

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

If you make a thread, we will come.

Pretty much. Either/or really.

I want to discuss the possibility of the team going up for sale soon...but I guess I'll just wait for the new thread.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

If you make a thread, we will come.

Pretty much. Either/or really.

I want to discuss the possibility of the team going up for sale soon...but I guess I'll just wait for the new thread.

Back
Top Bottom