All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

8-2.

8 in a row
pimp.gif

Let's go!!!!

I saw this team play a few times in spring training and was not impressed but was optimistic because I am a fan. Not going to get ahead of myself but what an awesome start. I hope they start to fill up the Jake again...and yes I mean the Jake
laugh.gif

I saw this team play a few times in spring training and was not impressed but was optimistic because I am a fan. Not going to get ahead of myself but what an awesome start. I hope they start to fill up the Jake again...and yes I mean the Jake
laugh.gif

Another organizational combined no-hitter last night (Lake County). There is a ton of quality pitching in our system right now. A ton.

Grady has played three games for Akron. 5-11, 3 runs batted in, 0 strikeouts. He may head down to Columbus soon, but he will only play home games, wherever he is. There are suspicions that he may be back with the Tribe on the 26th, when they return home after another west coast trip.

Another organizational combined no-hitter last night (Lake County). There is a ton of quality pitching in our system right now. A ton.

Grady has played three games for Akron. 5-11, 3 runs batted in, 0 strikeouts. He may head down to Columbus soon, but he will only play home games, wherever he is. There are suspicions that he may be back with the Tribe on the 26th, when they return home after another west coast trip.

Well, can't even be mad at this if we can't get some runs.

I'll take Faus throwing well again. too bad he couldn't get a W these past 2 starts.

Well, can't even be mad at this if we can't get some runs.

I'll take Faus throwing well again. too bad he couldn't get a W these past 2 starts.

Acceptable loss.

We ran into maybe the best pitcher in the league early on, and got beat by two solo homers from unlikely sources.

Respond tomorrow.

Acceptable loss.

We ran into maybe the best pitcher in the league early on, and got beat by two solo homers from unlikely sources.

Respond tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom