All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Too early in the season to be throwing remotes? I think not.

Joe Smith should be activated sometime soon. I imagine Germano will be out of here, but I guess it could be Herrmann (he has options; Germano does not).

Too early in the season to be throwing remotes? I think not.

Joe Smith should be activated sometime soon. I imagine Germano will be out of here, but I guess it could be Herrmann (he has options; Germano does not).

It's wayyyyy too early to be throwing remotes. Just keep thinking "When did we hit 8 wins last year?"

That Masterson/Britton match-up should be a good one.

It's wayyyyy too early to be throwing remotes. Just keep thinking "When did we hit 8 wins last year?"

That Masterson/Britton match-up should be a good one.

Ran into back-to-back strong starts from Haren and Santana. Durbin's two walks were frustrating. 
Grady's return should provide some lift/momentum.

I'm pleasantly impressed with the Sipp/Perez combo. Practically perfect going into the 8th.

Ran into back-to-back strong starts from Haren and Santana. Durbin's two walks were frustrating. 
Grady's return should provide some lift/momentum.

I'm pleasantly impressed with the Sipp/Perez combo. Practically perfect going into the 8th.

Santana was hittable. Too many opportunities were self-squandered by terrible approaches and stupidity.

I am still furious. Especially because it was another walkoff loss to the Angels. Everything about this game reminded me of last season.

Santana was hittable. Too many opportunities were self-squandered by terrible approaches and stupidity.

I am still furious. Especially because it was another walkoff loss to the Angels. Everything about this game reminded me of last season.

Smith should be activated before the game tomorrow (for Herrmann).

Pomeranz dominated again yesterday. Through two: 11.0 innings, 0.00 ERA, 3 hits, 2 walks, 17 strikeouts. He should pitch his way to Akron by June.

Smith should be activated before the game tomorrow (for Herrmann).

Pomeranz dominated again yesterday. Through two: 11.0 innings, 0.00 ERA, 3 hits, 2 walks, 17 strikeouts. He should pitch his way to Akron by June.

Attendance picked up a little bit tonight, but still nowhere where it should be for an 8-4 team on a beautiful night (Dollar Dog Night, also). Oh well. I enjoy it every time.

Hopefully the mental day for Los will get him refocused. His hitting slump has turned into a bad at-bat slump.

Attendance picked up a little bit tonight, but still nowhere where it should be for an 8-4 team on a beautiful night (Dollar Dog Night, also). Oh well. I enjoy it every time.

Hopefully the mental day for Los will get him refocused. His hitting slump has turned into a bad at-bat slump.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
at the rain. Crazy. Could easily get hurt out there

Back
Top Bottom