All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

I know it was Choo making the throw, but what the hell was the Oakland A's 3rd base coach doing not sending Connor Jackson home on that play? Jackson had a head of steam going, and Suzuki was on deck (batting 0-4 on the day)

Just a bad call, looked like Choo threw the ball when Jackson rounded 3rd too...

And the A's manager taking Weurtz out after 8 pitches (for Fuentes)
laugh.gif

I know it was Choo making the throw, but what the hell was the Oakland A's 3rd base coach doing not sending Connor Jackson home on that play? Jackson had a head of steam going, and Suzuki was on deck (batting 0-4 on the day)

Just a bad call, looked like Choo threw the ball when Jackson rounded 3rd too...

And the A's manager taking Weurtz out after 8 pitches (for Fuentes)
laugh.gif

Fuentes put that right down the middle for Choo
laugh.gif

If Oakland doesn't score in the bottom of the 11th I think the Indians will take this one in the 12th

Fuentes put that right down the middle for Choo
laugh.gif

If Oakland doesn't score in the bottom of the 11th I think the Indians will take this one in the 12th

Man...

!+%* yes.

I would lose my mind if we played that team in that stadium more than a few times a year.

That second run in the top of the inning looms large...

Man...

!+%* yes.

I would lose my mind if we played that team in that stadium more than a few times a year.

That second run in the top of the inning looms large...

Good series fellas. You guys got a nice team over there in Cleveland. Handle the Angels for us please.
laugh.gif

Good series fellas. You guys got a nice team over there in Cleveland. Handle the Angels for us please.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom