All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Germano should have been gone a month ago. His batting practice repertoire (his curve, particularly) is repulsive.

Germano should have been gone a month ago. His batting practice repertoire (his curve, particularly) is repulsive.

Hunter on Germano: "He was pitching so slow, I almost broke my back." 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Columbus is stupid good.
The Clippers continue to hit the ball at an astonishing rate.  The Clippers are currently hitting .295 as a teamfor the 2011 season, which is 25 points higher than the Durham Bulls,the second place team.  They currently lead the league in runs (179,next closest is 140), hits (280), RBI (166, next closest is 137), totalbases (434, next closest is 406), walks (135, next closest is at 120),on base percentage (.388, next closest is .350), slugging (.457, nextclosest is .434) and on base plus slugging (.845, next closest is .783).
After a slow start, Chisenhall is batting .415 with a 1.085 OPS and eight runs batted in in his last ten.

Hunter on Germano: "He was pitching so slow, I almost broke my back." 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Columbus is stupid good.
The Clippers continue to hit the ball at an astonishing rate.  The Clippers are currently hitting .295 as a teamfor the 2011 season, which is 25 points higher than the Durham Bulls,the second place team.  They currently lead the league in runs (179,next closest is 140), hits (280), RBI (166, next closest is 137), totalbases (434, next closest is 406), walks (135, next closest is at 120),on base percentage (.388, next closest is .350), slugging (.457, nextclosest is .434) and on base plus slugging (.845, next closest is .783).
After a slow start, Chisenhall is batting .415 with a 1.085 OPS and eight runs batted in in his last ten.

And I wake up to this article about how good Columbus is. 
laugh.gif

Not only are theIndians off to a very good start this season, but their Triple-AColumbus ballclub is absolutely dominating the minor league circuit(21-6) and considered the best team in all the minors.

The Columbus team is bursting at the seams with Major League qualitytalent.  Some of the talent is of the impact variety which is usual formost Major League teams, but the difference is almost the rest of theroster also has value as complimentary Major League players.  In someshape or form the Columbus team has an entire roster full of playerswho are ready to contribute at the big league for the Indians should aneed arise.

This is unheard of as the typical Triple-A team may have a dozen or sotrue big league options.  Most Triple-A teams are filled with minorleague veterans and those “4A

And I wake up to this article about how good Columbus is. 
laugh.gif

Not only are theIndians off to a very good start this season, but their Triple-AColumbus ballclub is absolutely dominating the minor league circuit(21-6) and considered the best team in all the minors.

The Columbus team is bursting at the seams with Major League qualitytalent.  Some of the talent is of the impact variety which is usual formost Major League teams, but the difference is almost the rest of theroster also has value as complimentary Major League players.  In someshape or form the Columbus team has an entire roster full of playerswho are ready to contribute at the big league for the Indians should aneed arise.

This is unheard of as the typical Triple-A team may have a dozen or sotrue big league options.  Most Triple-A teams are filled with minorleague veterans and those “4A

Have you seen the stadium? It looks awesome from the outside. I live literally 5 minutes from there I have to go check a game out.

Have you seen the stadium? It looks awesome from the outside. I live literally 5 minutes from there I have to go check a game out.

Back
Top Bottom