All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Dear Indian fans....

I'm going to the Giants/Indians game on Friday. Can anyone brief me on your squad? I really haven't followed the American League much this year. I do know Cabrera is having a pretty good year and that's about it.

Dear Indian fans....

I'm going to the Giants/Indians game on Friday. Can anyone brief me on your squad? I really haven't followed the American League much this year. I do know Cabrera is having a pretty good year and that's about it.

How is he still on this team?

And why would Manny choose him over Orlando?
Dear Indian fans....

I'm going to the Giants/Indians game on Friday. Can anyone brief me onyour squad? I really haven't followed the American League much thisyear. I do know Cabrera is having a pretty good year and that's aboutit.
Things have changed quite a bit since then, but reading the two links on page 41 will give you a pretty good overview.

How is he still on this team?

And why would Manny choose him over Orlando?
Dear Indian fans....

I'm going to the Giants/Indians game on Friday. Can anyone brief me onyour squad? I really haven't followed the American League much thisyear. I do know Cabrera is having a pretty good year and that's aboutit.
Things have changed quite a bit since then, but reading the two links on page 41 will give you a pretty good overview.

Back
Top Bottom