All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Their main concern is that he would hurt himself again.

Five straight one-run games. 1-4.

Chisenhall has been back for five games now. 9-21, 5 runs scored, 1 triple, 2 home runs, 14 runs batted in, 2 walks.
laugh.gif

Their main concern is that he would hurt himself again.

Five straight one-run games. 1-4.

Chisenhall has been back for five games now. 9-21, 5 runs scored, 1 triple, 2 home runs, 14 runs batted in, 2 walks.
laugh.gif

Our pitching has been HORRIBLE in the last month. Nothing seems to be going right for us. 10-20 since May 24th, tied for 2nd-worst. I'm pissed. Detroit crept back on us and now the Sox are within a series distance. I knew this month was going to be bad.

Funny thing is I purchased tix for this game but I had to sell them because I was coming back home. 
laugh.gif
 Must admit though, AT&T park is thee nicest park in the league.
Damn man. I've been away from NT for nearly 2 weeks as well. Trying to find time to stop by and chop it with yall.

Our pitching has been HORRIBLE in the last month. Nothing seems to be going right for us. 10-20 since May 24th, tied for 2nd-worst. I'm pissed. Detroit crept back on us and now the Sox are within a series distance. I knew this month was going to be bad.

Funny thing is I purchased tix for this game but I had to sell them because I was coming back home. 
laugh.gif
 Must admit though, AT&T park is thee nicest park in the league.
Damn man. I've been away from NT for nearly 2 weeks as well. Trying to find time to stop by and chop it with yall.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

40-36.

Swept.

Can June end please?

KLJ, Al3xis, AThug, do you believe we can respond?
Absolutely. 
Our pitching MUST go back to the April-May days, and our hitting needs to do a complete 360. If we can make some improvements in the lineup, we can be more effective. We're not getting drilled for 5-6 runs every game so we have games under control but it's dumb mistakes like Santana's error's or Tony Sipp's balk that literally killed us this series. We seem to be beating ourselves up. 
Sizemore, Santana, ACab and Brantley need to hit how they did in previous months - and we'll be fine.
I definitely expect a few young kids to be called up from the AAA real soon...

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

40-36.

Swept.

Can June end please?

KLJ, Al3xis, AThug, do you believe we can respond?
Absolutely. 
Our pitching MUST go back to the April-May days, and our hitting needs to do a complete 360. If we can make some improvements in the lineup, we can be more effective. We're not getting drilled for 5-6 runs every game so we have games under control but it's dumb mistakes like Santana's error's or Tony Sipp's balk that literally killed us this series. We seem to be beating ourselves up. 
Sizemore, Santana, ACab and Brantley need to hit how they did in previous months - and we'll be fine.
I definitely expect a few young kids to be called up from the AAA real soon...

Very frustrating and disappointing to watch. Can't believe it's turned around for the worst by so much. Then again it is Cleveland and we always find a way to do this. Hope we can respond and turn things around. Trying to be optimistic but definitely worried...

Very frustrating and disappointing to watch. Can't believe it's turned around for the worst by so much. Then again it is Cleveland and we always find a way to do this. Hope we can respond and turn things around. Trying to be optimistic but definitely worried...

I think we just need to realize that our expectations heading into the season weren't very high. If you would have told me we were going to be 40-36 thru our first 76 games in March I would have been VERY happy.. We played well and may have got our hopes up, but I still feel good about this team. IMO we just need a nice series win... I thought the Pirates series would have got us back on track, but we went back to losing. It seems like we make stupid mistakes meaning that we sometimes mess up fundamental plays and at-bats...

We got this Tribe. Believe.

I think we just need to realize that our expectations heading into the season weren't very high. If you would have told me we were going to be 40-36 thru our first 76 games in March I would have been VERY happy.. We played well and may have got our hopes up, but I still feel good about this team. IMO we just need a nice series win... I thought the Pirates series would have got us back on track, but we went back to losing. It seems like we make stupid mistakes meaning that we sometimes mess up fundamental plays and at-bats...

We got this Tribe. Believe.

Detroit just won again.

Can't let their lead get any kind of large. If we fall out more than five games, I'd say that's probably it.

Back
Top Bottom