All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Antonetti and Atkins are in Columbus the next few days...

Kipnis has really turned it on this month. Batting .327 with six homers and 18 driven in, OPS over 1.000. Might see him very soon.

I think Phelps would have to go back down if Kipnis gets called up. They both need to be playing. Phelps needs a longer look, but the errors aren't helping that case.

Valbuena is another possibility. And Donald. Lots of infielders. Valbuena would probably be playing a good deal of outfield.

Something else that's been bothering me... Moving Asdrubal out of the 2-hole/putting Orlando in it.

Brantley is 2-17 when Orlando hits behind him. Small sample size, but it's probably worth looking into. Probably not a coincidence that he hasn't really struggled at all besides when that happens.

Asdrubal went from batting .308 as the number two hitter to .245 since he's been moved down.

Like I said a month ago, I never want to see anyone other than Brantley and Asdrubal batting one and two.

Antonetti and Atkins are in Columbus the next few days...

Kipnis has really turned it on this month. Batting .327 with six homers and 18 driven in, OPS over 1.000. Might see him very soon.

I think Phelps would have to go back down if Kipnis gets called up. They both need to be playing. Phelps needs a longer look, but the errors aren't helping that case.

Valbuena is another possibility. And Donald. Lots of infielders. Valbuena would probably be playing a good deal of outfield.

Something else that's been bothering me... Moving Asdrubal out of the 2-hole/putting Orlando in it.

Brantley is 2-17 when Orlando hits behind him. Small sample size, but it's probably worth looking into. Probably not a coincidence that he hasn't really struggled at all besides when that happens.

Asdrubal went from batting .308 as the number two hitter to .245 since he's been moved down.

Like I said a month ago, I never want to see anyone other than Brantley and Asdrubal batting one and two.

Nice thread change
laugh.gif

Let's finish this, and win the series.

Came home to a 3-0 score, not surprised to check the box score and see Faus left early.

Came home to a 3-0 score, not surprised to check the box score and see Faus left early.

Back
Top Bottom