All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Big win. Orlando still sucks.

Chisenhall.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Yeah I was impressed. Also impressed to see a lot of Tribe fans there.... Sick

defiantly a lot of indians fans out there tonight..going to try and make it to the game on wednesday

heres my post from spring training

Originally Posted by agold1002

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=photo-8.jpg

Indians at rockies

Masterson looked like garbage but pomeranz and chisenhall looked like studs out there
pimp.gif

was awesome being able to see chisenhall in the spring and then make his debut
pimp.gif

332402365.jpg

astrocab rounding the bases
pimp.gif

he will be back in that stadium in a few weeks

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Yeah I was impressed. Also impressed to see a lot of Tribe fans there.... Sick

defiantly a lot of indians fans out there tonight..going to try and make it to the game on wednesday

heres my post from spring training

Originally Posted by agold1002

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=photo-8.jpg

Indians at rockies

Masterson looked like garbage but pomeranz and chisenhall looked like studs out there
pimp.gif

was awesome being able to see chisenhall in the spring and then make his debut
pimp.gif

332402365.jpg

astrocab rounding the bases
pimp.gif

he will be back in that stadium in a few weeks

Me too, but he's another left-handed (and non-power) outfield bat. And Jerad Head and Chad Huffman aren't really viewed as big league options.

Unless a trade happens, we're pretty much stuck with this trifecta of ***** in right.

Me too, but he's another left-handed (and non-power) outfield bat. And Jerad Head and Chad Huffman aren't really viewed as big league options.

Unless a trade happens, we're pretty much stuck with this trifecta of ***** in right.

Hope the Indians can get it together. I think July is our month everybody. Got new life in the lineup with Lonnie, got Hafner back, pitching is still stepping up, (we have to do something about Sizemore though because dude looks like a damn rookieball player right now), and we're entering a new month. Choo being hurt could be a blessing. Gives him time to clear his head and gets other people at bats. I'm back on the wagon because I had one foot on the ground with all that losing happening because of the offense. But, I have a different feeling right now about the team and I'm all in. WAHOO BASEBALL BABY!!!!

Hope the Indians can get it together. I think July is our month everybody. Got new life in the lineup with Lonnie, got Hafner back, pitching is still stepping up, (we have to do something about Sizemore though because dude looks like a damn rookieball player right now), and we're entering a new month. Choo being hurt could be a blessing. Gives him time to clear his head and gets other people at bats. I'm back on the wagon because I had one foot on the ground with all that losing happening because of the offense. But, I have a different feeling right now about the team and I'm all in. WAHOO BASEBALL BABY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom