All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Suge has no power at all. He lost it all. His money, his label, his bloods and his connects. No one ***** with him.

His dumb *** should have grabbed Pac and let his boys stomp Orlando out.
That wouldn't have saved Pac IMO cause even had pac not been the one that jumped him, that was the target and once Baby Lane and them fools figured out that it was Death Row who jumped him, it would have been green light on Pac's head.

He was a marked man.

Suge has no power at all. He lost it all. His money, his label, his bloods and his connects. No one ***** with him.

His dumb *** should have grabbed Pac and let his boys stomp Orlando out.

That wouldn't have saved Pac IMO cause even had pac not been the one that jumped him, that was the target and once Baby Lane and them fools figured out that it was Death Row who jumped him, it would have been green light on Pac's head.

He was a marked man.

If Suge grabs him and they leave, they're not worried about Pac. Keffe D said it himself. Once Pac hit him, he was a target.

What's crazy is the passion in which he's speaking about death row east...and at the time it really was just an idea. Nothing was in place for it at all :lol:
[emoji]129300[/emoji] Seeing Pac say all that then shortly 2 hours later shaking Nas hand and telling him he a big fan and would stop dissing him when confronted.

[emoji]129300[/emoji] Seeing Pac say all that then shortly 2 hours later shaking Nas hand and telling him he a big fan and would stop dissing him when confronted.

I was wondering what the timeline was on how this went down. Anybody care to elaborate on the before, during, and after of said events?

This was pretty crazy. Crazy to see how many unreleased songs he had in 95 and 96. A lot of these I never heard. It's a damn shame what they did to these songs. Should have just released them as is.

I don't know how but some cat got the mastered 18 track version of Makaveli. I've never seen or heard them all this clear before. I don't know how some of these songs didn't make the final cut. Over the years I've heard the Outlawz and the producers all tell different stories about why some didn't make the cut and how fast the album was put out on the shelf. This is easily the most fascinating album ever for me.

I was trying to time my piss break so I didn't miss any scenes of significance during the movie and ended up missing the elevator ambush scene. Not that this story in the history of the hip hop underworld hasn't been told 10 times over but I can't help but feel like I legit missed something.

Last edited:
Watched the movie friday, they left out Madonna being the only 1 that was writing and visiting Pac during the time he was locked up.

Also left out him living in the same building as Ben Baller, Russell Simmons and Bone Thugs n Harmony

Left out Ben Baller driving Pac to Faith's Hotel

Leaked Rape Scene Script

What part of the game is this John? I was hoping they made this **** up.

CEjBSby.jpg

G8OIF2m.jpg

KMcHnPX.jpg

WQnf8hw.jpg

Are these things that happened or is this "creative" license?

Pac denied it in that Vibe interview on the couch

"i would die before i let another man take me and you know this"

little kids were writing him asking about it

ive seen stories where guards did extra cavity searches on him to **** w him and i dont even see how singletons scene could be percieved as even a dramatized version of that

bruh literally implied homie got a train ran on him :lol: does that even happen in real prison like even for someone that far gone to be taking man butt im still sure you not just tryna hop into running trains on grown men when you was ******* w girl coochie a few years or months ago but hey what do i know

Last edited:
It was an Attempted Attack on him in jail, he was never Violated

Fools tried to get at pac in jail, and He was shook about it and did what he did to get bailed out!

He was was doing 41/2 years for 2 counts of FELONY SEXUAL ABUSE in the first degree for offensive touching without consent

which is frowned upon in Prison

His bail was 1.4 million which Suge paid for the Signing to Death Row.

This from LAtimes interview in Oct 95'

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-tupac-qa-story.html

I don't hate Tupac. I grew up listening to his music and appreciate it for what it is. You must be offended. Truth be told.

It was an Attempted Attack on him in jail, he was never Violated

Fools tried to get at pac in jail, and He was shook about it and did what he did to get bailed out!

He was was doing 41/2 years for 2 counts of FELONY SEXUAL ABUSE in the first degree for offensive touching without consent

which is frowned upon in Prison

His bail was 1.4 million which Suge paid for the Signing to Death Row.

This from LAtimes interview in Oct 95'

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-tupac-qa-story.html
so where the hell did that come from lol? 

someone's lying here 

afeni wanted singleton to make the film correct?

so where the hell did that come from lol? 

someone's lying here 

afeni wanted singleton to make the film correct?
She didn't want the film to come out period!!

They tricked her, and her own Attorney did something scandlous after she passed which allowed them to put the movie out

She was fighting the movie company in court

Tupac the biggest hater. All that energy caught up to him.

Don't think I've ever heard that before. He was a marketing genius and ahead of his time. Knew this beef **** would make him a lot of money and everyone had an opinion so he spoke on it. Producers around him said he always wanted to make music and help anyone. He wanted to make music with everyone.

Back
Top Bottom