All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
They should included actual footage of Pac whenever possible. All the music videos, concert footage, photoshoots, album covers, etc.

honestly i'd rather just have a Death row documentary with input from Suge, Dre and snoop

It's already a Death Row documentary that went into great detail.

i seen it

welcome to death row right from 02-03? but i feel like every decade and a half these stories need to be retold

because the closer you are to these events happening the less truth there will be from the snoops and dres who are the victors that get to rewrite history

also it couldnt use of the music or videos and the recent Puffy doc for example showed how important that is in terms of how fun/nostalgic the actual movie is

and above all else i wanna hear dre and suge's unedited streams of conscious on what went down, their separate interpretations

we've definitely never heard suge's side, and if he gets life in that Bone case he has nothing to lose so he could just spill it all

Yeah I would like to hear it. Death Row era is goat to me but I don't think Dre would go into detail about those days. He don't even like listening to his old music cuz that wasn't a fun time to him. Snoop probably would though, he always been open.

Whose string of tweets are these? Interesting I must say.

justsunlade his mom was music journalist or interviewer or something in DC but his account got suspended or maybe he just left twitter

The hip hop underworld is a crazy place. There are several tales like this happening right now that are just waiting to be told. I get intrigued by this kind of stuff for some reason.

i seen it

welcome to death row right from 02-03? but i feel like every decade and a half these stories need to be retold

because the closer you are to these events happening the less truth there will be from the snoops and dres who are the victors that get to rewrite history

also it couldnt use of the music or videos and the recent Puffy doc for example showed how important that is in terms of how fun/nostalgic the actual movie is

and above all else i wanna hear dre and suge's unedited streams of conscious on what went down, their separate interpretations

we've definitely never heard suge's side, and if he gets life in that Bone case he has nothing to lose so he could just spill it all
I feel like Suge has completely lost it and it was so long ago that suge would literally start making **** up that sounded good. His interviews regarding Pac and DR since Pac's passing have been lowkey comical

The hip hop underworld is a crazy place. There are several tales like this happening right now that are just waiting to be told. I get intrigued by this kind of stuff for some reason.
50 needs to go ahead and make this a series. He's the only one aside from Puff and Hov who was involved and has the relationships and resources to make it happen. And I doubt Puff or Hov wanna glamourize any street or foul **** they were doing in the past 25 years.
Always like this interview. Suge dropping some game the music industry and Pac dropping his usual gems.
I hope Suge had a personal videographer like Puff did.

It's a shame that first (.5 if you acknowledge Def Jam and NWA etc.) generation of superstar rap labels ended the way they did, there is a lot of game to be given from Puff, 50, P, Irv, J Prince, Suge, Hov, etc. on how they made our culture into a truly billion dollar industry. I wish all the aforementioned guys put the dumb **** to the side and would sit down and just have a roundtable discussion about business and this game just so the young ****** can catch some knowledge. 

I feel like Suge has completely lost it and it was so long ago that suge would literally start making **** up that sounded good. His interviews regarding Pac and DR since Pac's passing have been lowkey comical
He has like a million stories. BET is promoting a tweet rn that has him saying Reggie Wright Jr and his ex wife put a hit on him and got Pac instead. I saw another Suge vid where he implies that Pac is in Cuba lol. And of course we know the Baby Lane story.

It would just be entertaining at this point I think everyone has formed their own idea of what happened but it would still be a great cautionary tale to show.

Don't know if Suge and Dre ever made up to get the business and clearance end of it right. But it could be some amazing content if they do it right.

Also wanna see a doc on Devante Swing > Swing Mob > Timbaland > Da Bassment and how that progressed. And how Devante went crazy and what was Suge's involvement. Did he really sic da booty goons?

Between Suge, Puff, 50, Dre, Jay, P, J Prince, Irv, etc.

All their rises and stories are intertwined and they could be on some Marvel Comics **** where we create a cinematic universe telling our own stories and controlling our own perceptions but it seems like these ****** are still holding on to 15-20 y/o beefs. So much money to be made.

Last edited:
U left out the goat rap mogul in birdman
yeah i def lef him out we would need slim and baby  although i doubt he'd be anywhere near J Prince lol aint he tryna get his percentage for Drake outta Birdman lol

thats another thing too i dont like

other cultures do business and keep it moving

you would never see a situation like The Lox and Diddy on Hot 97 in another culture. Or like how an artist will have contract issues that they would have with Republic or UMG (that probably owns the boutique label they're fighting anyway lol) but since it's a black owned boutique label, they feel safer calling out a Puffy or Hov as opposed to a Jimmy Iovine

A lot of times you see people putting blame on the moguls like Suge and Diddy for doing the industry standard instead of the financial advisors and lawyers who aren't reading these contracts but since these dudes are the faces of the brand its easier to get people angry at them and lends to the narrative of someone having to sell out or be shiesty to get to a 50, Hov, Puff, Suge type place.

Last edited:

He has like a million stories. BET is promoting a tweet rn that has him saying Reggie Wright Jr and his ex wife put a hit on him and got Pac instead. I saw another Suge vid where he implies that Pac is in Cuba lol. And of course we know the Baby Lane story.

It would just be entertaining at this point I think everyone has formed their own idea of what happened but it would still be a great cautionary tale to show.

Don't know if Suge and Dre ever made up to get the business and clearance end of it right. But it could be some amazing content if they do it right.

Also wanna see a doc on Devante Swing > Swing Mob > Timbaland > Da Bassment and how that progressed. And how Devante went crazy and what was Suge's involvement. Did he really sic da booty goons?

All their rises and stories are intertwined and they could be on some Marvel Comics **** where we create a cinematic universe telling our own stories and controlling our own perceptions but it seems like these ****** are still holding on to 15-20 y/o beefs. So much money to be made.

Nah Suge and Dre ain't made up. :lol That's why Suge is in the position he's in now. He went there cuz he had some issue with Dre about the movie and he showed up, they ain't want him there and yeah... And I seriously doubt Dre went to see him.

Exactly. i don't know if I could trust Suge's account of what happened this late after the fact he's liable to lie and say anything
laugh.gif

I remember one interview he did a few years ago where he insinuated that Pac was still alive cause pac read about Machiavelli...as if Suge wasn't in the damn car with him
laugh.gif

50 needs to go ahead and make this a series. He's the only one aside from Puff and Hov who was involved and has the relationships and resources to make it happen. And I doubt Puff or Hov wanna glamourize any street or foul **** they were doing in the past 25 years.

I hope Suge had a personal videographer like Puff did.

It's a shame that first (.5 if you acknowledge Def Jam and NWA etc.) generation of superstar rap labels ended the way they did, there is a lot of game to be given from Puff, 50, P, Irv, J Prince, Suge, Hov, etc. on how they made our culture into a truly billion dollar industry. I wish all the aforementioned guys put the dumb **** to the side and would sit down and just have a roundtable discussion about business and this game just so the young ****** can catch some knowledge. 

Agreed.

I bet if the Big Meech/BMF show that 50 is producing does numbers, we'll get more stories.

Last edited:
Good ******* looking!!! Been trying to fill in the gaps to how all of this was connected.

Why were dudes so afraid of unionizing? Same **** Pimp C was on. :{

This a great read, well info wise. Crazy how a lot of street cats was connected to hip hop, ish was deep...
Yes it def fills in some details. I did some heavy research a while back when haitian jack was trying to promote his book or something and said he was naming the dude that killed pac. I saw all the documentaries and read up a bunch. I've forgotten most of the details and names by now but this is a pretty accurate description of all the characters involved. Extortion was the big big thing going on in the 90s.
Does the new Puff doc get into any of this at all? I dont want to waste my time on it if its just bad boy ****

Yes it def fills in some details. I did some heavy research a while back when haitian jack was trying to promote his book or something and said he was naming the dude that killed pac. I saw all the documentaries and read up a bunch. I've forgotten most of the details and names by now but this is a pretty accurate description of all the characters involved. Extortion was the big big thing going on in the 90s.
Does the new Puff doc get into any of this at all? I dont want to waste my time on it if its just bad boy ****
There's a brief portion where he with BIG and says he was filiming Warning @ the time that Pac would have been shot @ Quad but it looks like a clip from like MTV at the time or something so you'd probably have already seen it. they talk about how it hurt big but nothing about extortion or Haitian Jack, Henchman, etc. is mentioned lol. Even Pac is only in it in basically a GIF.

It mostly focuses on his musical rise in the 90's and him pulling together the Bad Boy family for their 2016 Barclays shows. no street **** is really covered lol. It actually kinda makes Puffy look like some super thoro ***** just going around being disrespectful as hell dealing w/ corporate America with no damns given. 
laugh.gif
. I wonder why Puff got to where he did with those tactics and Dame ended up where he did.

Great cinematography and was a good inspiring watch to me but if you're not a puffy or bad boy fan its not for you lol.

That Raw Deal series with Puff's bodyguard or whatever is great tho. Lmao at Puffy jumping off the balcony and leaving that ***** when Suge and Pac were coming down the hall.

I wonder if Puff, BIG, Pac and Suge just had a chance to a fair brawl without Suge's extra shenanigans, would the beef escalated to what it did. Maybe everyone would still here getting money and laughing over the ****.

Legally can anyone put together documentaries the same way they were saying they coulda put out Pac's movie without getting permission?  For profit and/or just on YT/Twitter/IG.

Last edited:
Suge is irrelevant at this point. Dude switches his story every interview.

It was Orlando Anderson. That's it. No ex wife hostile takeover BS. Get outta here with that.

Isn't he set for trial in January for two murders? They're about to get his ***.

Last edited:
He regained consciousness once when Kidada was putting Don McLean’s “Vincent” into the CD player next to his bed. She heard a moan, and his eyes fluttered open. They were filled with mucus and swollen.

“Tupac,” Kidada said, coming close, “do you hear me?”

He seemed to nod.

“If you can hear me,” she said, “move your feet.” The sheets rustled at the end of the bed.

“Do you know I love you?” she said.

“Do you know we all love you?” This time, the nod was distinct.

As Kidada turned to the door, Tupac shook in convulsions. Then he slipped into a coma.

Afeni was there at the end, and it was she who told the doctors to let him go.

Read this earlier today. Can't imagine Pac being so weak. It's heart wrenching.

Afeni shouldnt have pulled the plug u dont know what coulda happened

i didnt know he was still responsive that close to his death lol wtf

i thought he was in like a nonstop 7 day coma

Last edited:
Nah man, from what I understand his heart stopped twice and he wasn't even able to breathe in his own. It was over.

Apparently he was also told they had to remove one of his lungs and he was shocked and just faded out of consciousness. Almost as if he couldn't go on with just one lung....It's a story Shock G told in an interview. I don't know how accurate it is. He got it from someone else but apparently this was the only time he was conscious which would conflict with the quote above. Maybe both happened who knows.

“What I understand and what I heard, I can’t remember if I heard it from Afeni [Shakur] or somebody who was in that hospital [but] there was somebody in the room when ‘Pac finally took that one little bit consciousness that he took after being in the hospital two years after that final shooting. He came to for a little bit, looked around the room, he was listening, he was on machines and stuff but when they told him that, ‘Yo, this and that happened and we had to take one of your lungs.’ And when he heard that, they said he just went. [He] closed his eyes and let go… He was just like, ‘Me with one lung? That ain’t gonna work. I can’t be Pac with a cane and this and that.’ It would have took the victory of all the things that he’s done and said and I think he’d known that it would have weakened his statement. And his statement was real. He settled for what happened. He let what happened happen. He didn’t know if it was gonna be Vegas but he was kinda asking for that. He was running to it. He just wanted to rest. He couldn’t rest. ‘Pac was tired, man.”
-Shock G

He was definitely conscious at one point though. I'm believing the story with Kidada 100%.

Last edited:

The vegas cop who held pac on his way to the hospital.

I believe him. Pac was dead by the time he hit the hospital. Everything else is fantasy IMO He was dead by the time he hit the hospital and was basically on life support until the 13th.

Last edited:
Pac was barely responsive. A lot people said when they visited him he was out and it looked bad for days. He lost a lung. He was dying.

what articles did you get the Kidada quote from

Everytime I see Shock G speak on it, he's very adamant about Pac being at peace. That's sad, it's like the only way his loved ones can make sense of it is to convince themselves that this is what he wanted.

Back
Top Bottom