All I'm saying is....

Stay up dude...

Shoot me a PM if you want...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Living life to the fullest always seems like it's easier said than done. Sometimes it takes a horrible situation to remind us that it doesn't take a lot to appreciate your life and the people in it. People walk around and take life for granted and expect nothing bad to happen to them or the people they love. What they don't know is that no one is exempt from tragedy.

You're in my prayers. Hope everything starts getting better for you bro.

Word...

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Living life to the fullest always seems like it's easier said than done. Sometimes it takes a horrible situation to remind us that it doesn't take a lot to appreciate your life and the people in it. People walk around and take life for granted and expect nothing bad to happen to them or the people they love. What they don't know is that no one is exempt from tragedy.

You're in my prayers. Hope everything starts getting better for you bro.

Word...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Theta

yo cant you just tell us whats up? [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]were the internet[/color]

Dead.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 silly. 
anyway, keep youre head up OP.. everyone goes through hardships atleast once in their lifetime.. only makes you stronger. 

yo cant you just tell us whats up? [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]were the internet[/color]

Dead.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 silly. 
anyway, keep youre head up OP.. everyone goes through hardships atleast once in their lifetime.. only makes you stronger. 

Originally Posted by proper english

Dead.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 silly. 

lol its not silly. all these guys are telling op that everythings gonna be fine and that his issues are gonna pass when they dont know what the %@$# theyre even talking about. plus op gave us all life advice that everybodys gonna dismiss because they have no context it to take it in. its not like - oh a guy on nt had __ happen to him and said it impacted him in ___ way. its like, some dude posted ___. cool story i guess?

otherwise its a worthless thread and they should lock this up

Originally Posted by proper english

Dead.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 silly. 

lol its not silly. all these guys are telling op that everythings gonna be fine and that his issues are gonna pass when they dont know what the %@$# theyre even talking about. plus op gave us all life advice that everybodys gonna dismiss because they have no context it to take it in. its not like - oh a guy on nt had __ happen to him and said it impacted him in ___ way. its like, some dude posted ___. cool story i guess?

otherwise its a worthless thread and they should lock this up

Keep your head up, whatever happens life goes on
grin.gif

You'll be in my prayers tonight
pimp.gif

Keep your head up, whatever happens life goes on
grin.gif

You'll be in my prayers tonight
pimp.gif

Perhaps whatever the issues he is going through is too sensitive to discuss openly. And he needed to express at least a little bit to a place he trusts the most...

I hope whatever you're going through turns out for the better...

Perhaps whatever the issues he is going through is too sensitive to discuss openly. And he needed to express at least a little bit to a place he trusts the most...

Originally Posted by Questions03

Pretty much.

Things have been getting better over the past few days. Slowly, but they are getting better. A family member of mine is in the hospital, and it's just so hard to see him like this, because it's basically a first time for me seeing a close(r) relative to be in the hospital (I was very young when my grandparents were there, so it's not having the same effect on me as it is now).

Thanks to everyone who sent their regards. I don't know anyone on here personally, but it means a lot to see someone taking the time to send their regards with the touch of a keyboard.

Originally Posted by Questions03

Pretty much.

Things have been getting better over the past few days. Slowly, but they are getting better. A family member of mine is in the hospital, and it's just so hard to see him like this, because it's basically a first time for me seeing a close(r) relative to be in the hospital (I was very young when my grandparents were there, so it's not having the same effect on me as it is now).

Thanks to everyone who sent their regards. I don't know anyone on here personally, but it means a lot to see someone taking the time to send their regards with the touch of a keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom