ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

ah ok benthugs, but I was refering to the shirt that they made along with those figurines. thanks anyways!

Originally Posted by supaugly

ah ok benthugs, but I was refering to the shirt that they made along with those figurines. thanks anyways!

I see. Yeah I saw those tees. The one with Pacquiao and Mickey Mouse. They were pretty cool but the sleeves where quite long. If I remember correctly, they cost Php 1,200.

the t-shirt with manny and mad mickey cost 1,200php.. got mine in team pacquio store robinson's place ermita 2day..
i was lucky enough to purchase tha last mannyXmickey set for 25k..but the japanese guy hit the jackpot coz
the one he bought got a signature from manny...i was 5 just minutes late..
they still have the lights out size 12 and the recent one from clottey fight size 12 as well..

Originally Posted by dencio31617

the t-shirt with manny and mad mickey cost 1,200php.. got mine in team pacquio store robinson's place ermita 2day..
i was lucky enough to purchase tha last mannyXmickey set for 25k..but the japanese guy hit the jackpot coz
the one he bought got a signature from manny...i was 5 just minutes late..
they still have the lights out size 12 and the recent one from clottey fight size 12 as well..
how much for the Lights out and the one from the clottey fight?

@sir trick32 - sorry i didn't as for the prices.. they don't have a phone number for the store but the sales guy gave me his personal number.
Jason - 09074259560..he told me that they will also release mp shoes on pacman's next fight.

Still need the Blackouts to complete the set, Wondering if they would ship to the states?

@sir ERS - nice display of your trainers. im wondering of having the same glass cabinet..
@sir Nicekick81 -  u got that sample trainer from manny?

cf9167627c95dfd526e2c367356ba0ad71e0d118_r.jpg

^ nope, got it via trade, rare signed player sample with airmax 2009 sole, cant find anywhere, just got lucky

MP store robinson's galleria..
last pair of lights out size 14 for 8,000php..
MP trainer SC 2010 several sizes from 10.5 to 14...
can't remember the exact price but its around 5k to 6k..
the sales people are very nice and friendly. they even gave me
a souvenir.(invitation from their grand opening last aug 8 with pacman's signature.)
smile.gif

ed0261f60f7309d7d69d0e2dd6a7ee7498051221_r.jpg

Originally Posted by nicekick81

^ nope, got it via trade, rare signed player sample with airmax 2009 sole, cant find anywhere, just got lucky

Damn son. Props. You got mad lucky.
pimp.gif

hmm manny's doing press conferences for his next fight while floyd is awake in the middle of the night making hate videos.. that says it all right there

Back
Top Bottom