ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

that's a new low for floydie..Gayweather finally has gone insane! That poor, pathetic racist ducker, the pressure of avoiding to fight Paquiao finally took its toll. Floydie should just retire and go away . He is a disgrace to boxing.

SMH at gayweather
roll.gif

quit talking and fight pacman already.

Originally Posted by dencio31617

@sir ERS - nice display of your trainers. im wondering of having the same glass cabinet..
@sir Nicekick81 -  u got that sample trainer from manny?

cf9167627c95dfd526e2c367356ba0ad71e0d118_r.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looks like am + 2010.and it seems like not even a PE.idk bout them new tees for the fight though,the one he got on the pic looks straight from accel

^browsky-everybody knows manny's with nike.i'm ragging on the tee he was wearing cause it looks crudely designed (straight from accel) and not at par with his previous offerings from nike. i understand how what i said could be misinterpreted though so it's all good in the hood.i shouldn't even have replied cause it's not a big deal but i can't sleep at night with the thought of people on NTPI thinking i don't know manny's with nike
laugh.gif

@max

I think glitch meant, that manny shirt his wearing is from pacman's store, and not nike.

more reason why it's looking wack like accel.

correct me glitch if im wrong!

if you look closely at the tee,there's a swoosh on the upper left side corner.let's not drag this further,it's just a misunderstanding is all.let's get back to all things manny.peace

@maxtempo96: All good man. I think my reply caused the confusion. My bad.haha
Yeah, I mean it's from the Pacman store. And I agree that they are crudely designed.
laugh.gif
@ the ACCEL

@azhul23: On point bro.

These are samples of the pacquiao "pack" they will release for the upcoming fight. Pack as in "Kobe School Pack" NOT "Jordan CDP pack". Trainer 1.2, there's a nice looking "Tsinelas" also.

2aigao5.jpg

2h4z0ns.jpg

They aren't my pairs(I wish!).

Enjoy mga pare.
smile.gif

thanks,
Marc

I don't get the Kobe School Pack comment...
indifferent.gif
Is it gonna be GS or do you mean CWs will be schooled themed? Please "school" me on this. 
embarassed.gif
SMH at the pun. lol. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by supaugly

I don't get the Kobe School Pack comment...
indifferent.gif
Is it gonna be GS or do you mean CWs will be schooled themed? Please "school" me on this. 
embarassed.gif
SMH at the pun. lol. 
happy.gif

What I meant by the "pack" is that the shoes can be purchased separately, unlike the Jordan Countdown Pack. Hope that clear things up - sorry if I got you a little confused.

thanks,
Marc

welcome to NTPI gibo!

yo pics are not allowed on your signature! better remove it before mods warn or even suspend you...

any news on the pacquiao gear dropping? I've seen some pics of sandals/slippers from nike/MP line on twitter, only that so far.....

This is from Footlocker Australia:

I guess the RD will be the same as ours:

[h2]November Release Dates[/h2][h3]by FOOT LOCKER on Oct 19, 2010, 11:56 AM[/h3]Here's the early scoop on what's coming for Late October / November:

6th November - Nike Trainer 1.2 Low 'Pacman' Antracite

13th November - Nike Trainer 1.2 Low 'Pacman' White

Back
Top Bottom