ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

kingcrux31

Staff member
Gear up for the biggest fight of the summer with these official limited Nike x Manny Pacquiao apparel and sneakers

Tee

Jacket

Redesigned Trainer 1s

Allow me to edit, copy and paste

=================================================================================

Niketoday announced that it has created a special edition of its newestinnovation, the Nike Trainer 1, in celebration of Manny Pacquiao, theworld’s number one pound-for-pound boxer and Filipino pride as heprepares for battle in a highly anticipated event in Las Vegas, Nevada,on May 2, 2009. Pacquiao will be one of the world’s first athletes towear the Nike Trainer 1 as he dedicates himself to a grueling trainingregimen behind closed doors at the Wild Card Gym with trainer FreddieRoach.

The special edition NikeTrainer 1 bears Pacquiao’s identity crest, a distinctive Filipinosockliner marked with a Philippine eagle graphic and the May 2, 2009date of his bout on the tongue. The special edition Nike Trainer 1 willbe packaged in its own themed shoe box. Nike designers drew upon morethan two decades of inspiration and knowledge to create the NikeTrainer 1.. Equipped with Nike’s DiamondFLX and Max Air technologies,the shoe is developed to support multi-directional movements andprovide impact protection while maintaining premium performance. Madefrom lightweight synthetics that provide superior protection, the NikeTrainer 1 provides durability and cushioning that speaks volumes aboutthe future of Nike Training and the athletes who passionately representit.

To kick start the excitement, forty-nine pairsof the uniquely designed edition of the Nike Trainer 1 footwear will beon sale to signify Pacquiao’s aim for the 49th title in his upcomingfight. For oneday only on May 2, 2009, starting 12:00 noon, Filipino fans andsupporters will have a chance to purchase the Nike Trainer 1 for Php5,209 at the Manny Pacuiao pop up store, Magnet Café Bonifacio HighStreet. Limited pairs will also be made available at Nike Park BHS (TheFort) on May 3, 2009.

In addition tothe special edition Nike Trainer 1, Nike has created a special tee forthe fight. “Each year, Nike designs a limited edition tee in support ofhis celebrated bouts. Fans eagerly await the arrival of our t-shirts towear on fight day. This year is no different and we’re excited to takea lead in uniting supporters behind Manny,

eek.gif
kingcrux31 are you going do any pick ups?

is the stand alone shop courtesy of nike park? will we be able to use vip? thanks for the updates kingcrux

I'm confused...would manny wear the trainers on his bout???

it would be a kobe-esque move...switching to low cut...hehehe

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

probably not, based on the campaign ads its for his training. better watch the hbo 24/7 and see if he does wear it in training

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

nah,not on fight night.i'm guessing manny uses his nike trainers for...training?
wink.gif

if anybody is willing to help me get a size 10 or 10.5. Please PM me. I can offer to help get house of hoops ny exclusives in return.

Iv decided to get myself a pair although not a fan of low tops this is too good to pass.. anyone else goin on the sat?

It's really hard to decide. There's no raffle for the people who would not be able to secure a pair or an apparel. It's a high risk. Camping is thebest option.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom