ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

i really like these shoes..but is it necessary to camped out..arent there enough stock?
smile.gif

i felt it should be a PI exclusives release likewise with the AF1 "Filipino" nontheless, props to KC for the updates and great job for Nike PI.

i hope more stuff will be available on the following day. i have to watch the fight first then il go from there.

i have to see what apparel the team Pacquiao will rock on the day of the fight.

coach Freddy should be wearin that wild card shirt!

Originally Posted by jayzprieto23

i really like these shoes..but is it necessary to camped out..arent there enough stock?
smile.gif

nah, i dont think there's a need for a camp out. there are enough stocks and you can still have a chance on sunday at park. btw where is magnet located?which shops are near it?

I don't know what will.

And since you've already seen photos of the shoes, allow me to share photos of the ridiculoidly detailed box.

Look!

Word

Hello there

Sooo beautiful I just might have to battle for a second pair

Where I got my money on

I also got a couple of MP tees. Here's one of the dopest I've seen so far. Availability unknown.

Thanks a million for the care package. You know who you people are!

I'm ready for this weekend.

It's gonna be fun.

See you all there.

NT SUMMIT BOYYY!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Those are tight! Thanks for sharing kingcrux31. I'm gonna line up early for these. Trainers and south paw shirt are
pimp.gif

the southpaw shirt is so badass man.but the trainers take the cake.i'm so psyched for these.goodluck to everybody who wants 'em!

Back
Top Bottom