ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

roll.gif
 good find!

This is for Archie,

I am surprised to see you walking inside Wild Card with Manny.  I am mostly surprised that your old lady let you out the house to kick it with him!LOLZ! Props on this Video.

Jrjmd, thanks for posting the links to the "Road to Dalls" documentary. HBO sure knows how to hype up a fight, despite the absence of a 24/7 for Pacquiao vs. Clottey. Sunday can't come soon enough. I can't wait!

I totally missed an email Nike sent last Friday.

The new trainers will be released on March 10, Wednesday. Looks like a general release.

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Jrjmd, thanks for posting the links to the "Road to Dalls" documentary. HBO sure knows how to hype up a fight, despite the absence of a 24/7 for Pacquiao vs. Clottey. Sunday can't come soon enough. I can't wait!
Mayweather-Mosley fight will have 24/7. HBO does not think Pacquiao-Clottey fight will be evenly matched. It is a mismatched. Parang tahimik tuloy kahit next week na laban compare sa mga previous fights. I think a lot will watch the Mayweather-Mosley fight because they are matched. Then Mayweather will proclaim again that he is the PPV king if he wins against Mosley. He will use it again as a bargaining chip against Pacman.

I hope a lot will watch this Pacman-Clottey fight. Clottey does not have any fans in US. This is no longer about the fight. This is all about Manny's box office appeal. A Star being fitted to a nobody.

The fight feels like something from the movie Rocky I.

Apollo Creed Vs. Rocky Balboa

Dunno bout mismatches, its all bout' the boxers heart
wink.gif

Originally Posted by supaugly

anybody seen the hoodies supposedly thats gonna be released also?!?

bro, it's available for $70 at Nike's Online store, as well as the SC 2010, the hoodie is not that okay, it's actually really simple, just like adding MP's logo on the jacket
smile.gif

Originally Posted by supaugly

anybody seen the hoodies supposedly thats gonna be released also?!?

saw most of the apparel today at NTNY.the hoodie is a waste of money,it's just a basic hoodie with the MP logo and 7 small stars CHEAPLY embroidered on it.the shorts are dri fit so they're a little on the thin side.i'm only getting a couple of tees and the rest i can easily pass on.

Back
Top Bottom