ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

^^yep hindi nya nga nagawa..right after announcing the winner..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by yallayalla

24077_364817779150_501144150_3760938_4731729_n.jpg

another view of the "pompyang" punch i found at fb
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i just noticed pacman's trunks compared to clottey's...
haha! tadtad ng sponsors!
smile.gif
parang fiesta! 

well, it was a good fight for manny. i think he had like 1,2++ punches thrown!
laugh.gif
 against clottey's which is like what? 2++? 
roll.gif

just like what others say, clottey didn't really went there to finish manny.seems like he was just there to prove that he can stand manny's punches. hehe.
[h2]
[/h2]

^^ manny might start wearing f1 racing jumpsuits on his next fight just to be able to accommodate all his sponsors!

regarding to Manny's shorts, actually the logos were requested to have them bigger,
smile.gif
most probably the prices are also higher from his previous fights.

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Let's get down to real business now..Bring on Floyd!!!

yeah!!if manny wins his fight against Floyd he may leave the ring anytime as a greatest boxer og all time!!! 

Originally Posted by gishtar

smile.gif

i think so, the pic, posted above was before the fight, not after, maybe bec. the ring was already crowded, but just the same, that would be a nice interview question for pacman! hehe

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by gishtar

smile.gif

i think so, the pic, posted above was before the fight, not after, maybe bec. the ring was already crowded, but just the same, that would be a nice interview question for pacman! hehe
possible....
smile.gif

or maybe because he knows that he won the fight. unlike the previous fights that he won thru TKO.
happy.gif

I heard news that the Pacman 51 wins shirt(blue shirt manny wore after the fight) is already available in niketown l.a.despite being reported as a manny exclusive previously..Hope it'll drop here soon...

I heard there was 40,000pcs of Manny Pacquiao shirts made in random designs that are sold Worldwide, not sure if the Pacman 51 wins is also included on that count, and 4,000pcs of MP N98's made

i wonder how is the MP -SC2k10 shoes doing now? after the fight, the demand for the shoe might increase.

got my trainers at nike park greenbelt. props to kingcrux31 for the heads up and for telling me that they are still plenty to spare
smile.gif

this is the one to watch...

761266b433fe1f33731d389fc6b2fe6ad57d9ec3.pjpg

its like asking manny who are u picking...?
If mosley wins the negotiation wont be that hard but i want floyd to win coz nothing in this world can come close to
Pacquiao vs Gayweather.. it brings chills to my spine!!!!

That's some good article right there.
laugh.gif
@ the pic in Chavit's wallet.
Hope he remains untarnished. Especially by politics.

Back
Top Bottom