All my NT hoopers, what's worse?

on a court full of people where hundreds are watching what's worse? a) getting dunked on..like one of those pippen on ewing dunks or b) gettting your ankles broke, falling to the ground and someone making the jumper after making you look foolish

u mean actually broken ankles? or just being crossed up?

the latter is a serious injury.

but if you made A into something like, getting dunked on and a concussion, then thats funny too.

Hope this answers your question! (and it was against my Tar Heels)
30t6p3b.gif

-Been dunked on by 6-5 teenager
30t6p3b.gif
(wasnt like the ewing dunk,went tograb the rebound, mistimed my jump (to early)...fell into his hands andhe dunked it off the vertical
eyes.gif

-Never been crossed up and fell!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

�

Hope this answers your question! (and it was against my Tar Heels)
30t6p3b.gif

-Been dunked on by 6-5 teenager
30t6p3b.gif
(wasnt like the ewing dunk,�went to�grab the rebound, mistimed my jump (to early)...fell into his hands and�he dunked it off the vertical
eyes.gif

-Never been crossed up and fell!
pimp.gif

��
Powder Blue Xs 
pimp.gif

I'd rather get dunked on... As long as Im looking to block the shot. The humiliation of getting crossed up & falling to the ground (Tyronn Lue status) might be too much for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

I think getting crossed to the point where you fall is more degrading then getting dunked on.

+1
Yeah, its a close call and I'd rather that neither happened to me, but I have to agree that getting your ankles broken is worse.

For the record, I have been dunked on, but never got shook to the point of falling. I have done that to someone else though.

Nothing worse than a bad cross where your knees get wobbly and you lose your balance.

Getting crossed is much worse. You end up looking foolish and incapable of playing defense. At least if you got dunked you had to have tried to at least block the shot. Unless you're just standing there and the guys just yams it on your because your in his way.

If you hoop for real and play D you gonna get dunked in the vicinity of.

Being on an island and getting put on skates is way worse. Where they do that at?

Back
Top Bottom