ALL POSSIBLE XIV RETRO RELEASES *PICS* PAGE 1 + COFFEE

i like the brown, cider, tan, wheat, mocha colorway because we need that break from everyday colors..... thanks for the pics LoveTheXIV
AIR JORDAN 85 - 05

The photos are my pleasure .... must give credit where its due (you know who you are)

Quote:
There's too much of a 'paint by number' vibe to the XIV "+" colorways so far.

I couldnt agree further...the XII retro and XIII retro tried to vary the color schemes a little bit... But it seems JB will FLOOD the market with XIV's.

Bring it :smile:
smile.gif

For sale: ALL DS olympic 7 sz 12, Black Maize 13 sz 13, Dub-Zero photo blues sz 13, Lightning 17 sz 13
You can view my core collection here, without doubles

^^ well said..

after looking at those outdoor pictures, they look a lot better than i thought. this colorway is just :wow:
eek.gif
. i love it. i really hope they won't be scrapped..

Last edited:
thanks for sharing, they look nice, not sure if I would cop though
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

Im not going to camp for them, but if they're readily available I may cop. I'm not for sure yet, I like the idea and concept and the look of those is still interesting to me.

Thanks for the pics too.

The bay will be camping like a week a head though. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

: [email protected]
: Blkstang98
: Blakstng98
: LazyJ10

I've yet to see any colors of the XIV that have made me go "WOW, 3 pairs of those!" or something like that. Which is really disapointing because I love the look of the XIV and they are said to be the best Jordans for ballin (which is key for me cause I ball 20+ hours a week). But I am anxious to see the speculated white/blue and black/blue colorways (whatever shades of blue they may be) cause those might just do it for me. Of course I'm getting the last shots, there's just too much history behind those not to get them. But other than that every other color that has been confirmed/pics of has just been "meh"

[email protected] AIM: jeattila​

|I
tired.gif
jb plz scrap these and release a white/red or carolina mid retro plz these will be 100 percent pure hype if they release these with a "limited" tag on. white/cinder :x
sick.gif
comon what are they smoking at jb hq...

LOVEtheXIV...i've nevea owned a xiv..but im bout to0 go0 Crazi3 for THEM...thankz for the pic..
glasses.gif

i think i'm on to what the ppl at jb are up to:
retro a shoe, choose the ugliest color combo, then slap the limited tag on, and there you have created a hypebeast that will sell out for the limitedness, and not the shoe. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
wait till those linen x's :x
sick.gif

i already have over a g allocated this year for jays.....plus my boy works at footaction now so i dont have to wait in line no more....

Back
Top Bottom