ALL POSSIBLE XIV RETRO RELEASES *PICS* PAGE 1 + COFFEE

those are kinda hot, i want. but i will probably have to pass for other colorways of the XIVs coming up.
[/b]​
5.5-6
AIM:xfriscozfynestx

WOW i think i just fell in love. haha.

previous posters:how could u think those are ugly? one of the hottest xiv colorways IMO.

those are amazing :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
might end up getting 3 pairs of those. along my 3 last shots and 2 of every other xiv
[/b]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

A nice brown leather Ralph Lauren jacket is gonna look so nice with those. I hope they don't scrap these...........

i can't wait to see them in person :D
happy.gif
and i can't wait for the xiv to start dropping
I'm Looking for Jordans in Sizes 8.5
and jordan authentic jerseys in size 48 or 50. Ezinbox me if u have any.

thanks for the pics but pass on these.

Quote:
Oooh a Cleveland Browns PE . I hope they scrap them and come out with something better.

yeah i'd rather see a release of the OG sample white/purple mids release than these.
S-E-V-I-L-L-E from the D be the 1 & only

na, its the doo doo brown XIVs
laugh.gif

ONE YASELF!!

i need: b-day lebrons size 11.5, flint XIII's size 10, & spacejam XI's size 11.........ALL DS!!!

those are ugly imo, i hate Jordans in eath-tone colors. its good to see some new colors out of the ordinary but "Brown" is not one of them. i rather see purple, orange or cream.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

they iight - i'd cop em just cause they j's
H.N.I.C.

"If you feelin like a pimp, mane gone brush ya JORDANS off!" -DSR(Dirty South Rydaz)

eek.gif
i'd cop in a second.
you dont remember when you was my sweetest?
you dont remember i called you reeses pieces?

I'm glad to see colors other than the boring red/blue/black/white/grey stuff JB has been releasing for years. If people want OG colors, buy the OG's. I'm all for retro + colorways. I don't see why a lot of JB forum heads are so scared of new colorways. Like a lot of the vet members here, I bought all of the OG colors when they first came out and I don't need a second, lower quality pair. Plus I'm a sucker for white/brown shoes...so clean for the winter and those brown suede leather jackets. Props to JB if they release this color; I'll buy.

Both the green and cinder look nice. I plan on gettin atleast 1 pair of white XIV's, if JB plans on releasing a white/red or white/blue mid in 06, then I'll pass.

wow jordan is not stopping
""You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

Quote:
The TURDS. Those are hideous.

:lol:
laugh.gif
word. Gimme my last shots and something else that actually looks nice. Stop being wasting time and money on trash JB.
"When am I gonna come to my good senses?
Probably the day Bush comes to my defenses."

Quote:
Make a so-so colorway and strap a "limited" tag on it and watch the hype grow to epic preportians then the shoe will fly off of the shelves. Maybe it's just me but this is getting a little bit lame
It was lame the first time around with the alts. People will start to see this after while.

I like this colorway and every colorway I've seen so far other than the linen, but they are all dull and boring looking. Is it too much to ask for primary colors again? Also that paint-by-the numbers comment was on point. It just seems that they can't get this "+" thing right.

Quote:
It was lame the first time around with the alts. People will start to see this after while.

word... although i do like these.

all i see is the typical NT reactions... hate hate hate then when they drop, there'll be mad hype and rape prices for a while then it cools down...

what i want to know is how many pairs ed will cop... i wonder how big the circle pic will be.

"Challenge me. Doubt me. Disrespect me.
Tell me I am older. Tell me I am slower.
Tell me I can no longer fly...
..I want you to."
- Mike -

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
those are fire :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
even though i seen them before :tongue:
tongue.gif
, but not the pics outside. what size are those samples.
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom