ALL POSSIBLE XIV RETRO RELEASES *PICS* PAGE 1 + COFFEE

whoa coffee :wow:
eek.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SELLING MY COLLECTION!!! sz 6 - 7 jordans
selling rare and great kickz must check!!

Reposting for those who might have not seen this already, so no need to say "You already posted this."

Also there should be a couple more colors coming out because "Langox510x" of ISS has hinted at a couple more after coming from a nike headquarter or some type of meeting because he his now a sales rep for a shop that he works for.
This is what he said instead of me just resaying everything...
Quote:
-Cardanal VII's are coming out!!!
The Champ pack is just like the PS's everybody saw!!!
-There will be a Nubuck package for the XIV's, blk/blue.
-A ton of old colorways of the dunks will be retroed.
-The white/yellow XIV's has been drooped.
-XIII mids will retail for $160 (rape)
-XXI's will retail for $175 XXI's come with a extra pair of insoles that you can switch. They do to diffrent things and you can see them through the bottom of the shoe. (kinda cool)
-2 colors of the XIV's will be wmns.
-Only 1 pair of low XIV's will be retroed. (low $130) -The 5.5's are so damn hot in person!!!! (retail $125)
-All weat Jordan 1's will be retroed, and possibly in a weat colorway.
-5.5 colors I can remember:
*white/lightning yellow (QS)
*White/UNC/Yellow (Melo)
*Blk/silver
*white/blk (Fugly)
-Nike is reading SC!!! The dude tryed to show me issue 7 and I flipped the page to my pic.
-Argon's will be retroed!!!

Just passing the info along :nerd:
nerd.gif

For Sale: Baller Bands Every Color... Orange, Blue, White, Pink, etc.

Thanks for the pics LOVEtheXIV!

Shoes look nice, but the black/red, white/red, and white/green still top the list of the retro XIV's for me.
[/b]

I dont own any XIV's thats why i plan on getting all of them when they drop. The last shots and these are my fav two of the retro's

LOVEtheXIV and JordanSneakerhead23, thanks for all the info. I'll have to cop all the XIV. I have to make sure my store get all the GR XIV. I never get limited release >:
mad.gif
(Nike kills me with that) but I'll just get my 2 pair from footaction.

Quote:
xiv will get played out with all these releases...

Are you crazy? No they want. This is Air Jordans we are talking about. He can release 20 colorways of any of his shoes and they will never get played out. People are still going to stay awake all night and buy them online, line up early one or two days before the store opens to cop a fresh pair of J's.

Hey TeamDirk (or anybody that might know):

Is there any new rumored prices for the Defining moments pack now that the cons are out, or is it still planned at $425 (I think that was it). $350 or less would be :wow:
eek.gif

[email protected] AIM: jeattila​

Quote:
xivs can come out every month for the rest of my life and they will never get old
...holla...im loving the news...deciding on whether to buy me a pair of XIV OG's red/white (Grailz), or wait for the retro?

Pass

City lights spark a New York night
Rossi and Martini sippin, Sergio Tachinni flippin mad pies
low price, I blow dice and throw em
Forty-five by my scrotum, manifest the "Do or Die" slogan-nas

Back
Top Bottom