[email protected]

not feeling them :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

USMC 22nd MEU wearing J's since '88

RIP Hector Rivera , forever in our hearts. 5/27/2005

Quote:
and I can't wait for the XXI... transparent soles, ultra cool !!!
What will they think of next.
I heard they were thinking of using PATENT LEATHER on a basketball shoe. You read it here first.

In all seriousness, the notion of interchangeable insoles is cool, but they've used clear soles so many times it's really lost all impact at this point. It wowed me at age 10 with the AJ V, but come on, it's 2005. Stop remaking the XI already.

yo i thought jb was going to calm down with retros next year so far from we know whats going to be out there is preety damn good cant wait

Method Man:
they've used clear soles so many times it's really lost all impact at this point. It wowed me at age 10 with the AJ V, but come on, it's 2005. Stop remaking the XI already.
Thank. You. Sir.

I am so freaking sick of icy soles. I mean, us shoe collectors try to keep our shoes srispy lookin, and the only way to keep icy soles crispy lookin ... is to not wear them. That sucks. The soles on the 4.5 year old white/ navy XVI's I've got look worse than the soles the 11 year old powder IX's (or are they 10 years old?). That sucks big time.

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(Chick Hearn page from nba.com) I grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

man i can't wait, i have more funds this year so i can cop more pairs of XIV's
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

Go deep!!!!
I Pass!

[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
ebay: beverb95 (75+)[/b]​

Quote:
-XXI's will retail for $175 XXI's come with a extra pair of insoles that you can switch. They do to diffrent things and you can see them through the bottom of the shoe. (kinda cool)

As in through the undersole? :nerd:
nerd.gif
As in completely clear soles :wow:
eek.gif

Man that is :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

"i walked in the crib...got two kids and my baby mama leave(uh oh, uh oh, uh oh)... so i had to did... what i had to did..cuz i had to get(duh ough,duh ough,duh ough)... im up all night... gettin my money right... until the blue and whites (po po,po po,po po)... now the money comin slow, but at least a ***** knows slow motion better than (no oh, no oh,no oh,no oh)"
-Common featuring Kanye West-The Food COME ON OVER TO MYSPACE

I cant believe jordan brand is retroing every og mid colorway that came out....well except for iondize ones... |I
tired.gif

if anyone is a size 12 i'm looking to unload some laser iv's, cool grey XI's, true blue 3's, olympic VII's, Converse RNS 93, Kobe all star 2k5's, Air Jordan XIV low, and bday lebron 2's. email at [email protected] or ezinbox

Quote:
xivs can come out every month for the rest of my life and they will never get old

I could not agree more. Going to be a very expensive Fall/Winter....

wow been gone a while...

Eddie.....you finally posted these?? theyre old news :wink:
wink.gif

damn, they are hot!!!! hopefully ill have nough $$ to buy these and cherrywoods....

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87,joser84 & flipmode11​

145 right??

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87,joser84 & flipmode11​

Back
Top Bottom