"All-Star" Air Jordan XV SE pics

Thanks for sharing but
sick.gif

Hmmm, reminds me of a shaq that dropped at all K-mart stores about 8 years ago.....
Exclusive!!!!!
roll.gif

Definitely better than the XVs.

I can't even front like I don't like these.

Not wild about 'em, but I do kind of like 'em.

og xv's are much better. i wish they could hit us with something amazing, like rip hamilton wearing the navy/wht xv's... or a ray allen blk/green xv.they were an 'ugly' shoe by regular standards, but they were revolutionary, like the xx's, if you TRULY appreciated the shoe.

come on, out of all of the GR's, the caro's were HEAT and the red/wht mids that eastbay dropped on us were FIRE.

Love the 15's hoops performance, I wonder if these compare pretty well (same tech, etc).

How are these going to be made available to the public?

eek.gif
has finally stepped their game up andis now retroing some imaginary shoes!!!!
Question, does JB has the nuts to put "Air" before the Jordan on the box tag?

does anybody else think this is what the og xv's SHOULDVE looked like? cuz these are hot no question. the ogs had to really grow on me

I personally just don't like the original XV.

I always love the all star red/whiteblue coloways....well majority of them, not to be patriotic, just personal flavaaa.

This colorway atleast moreso over the Black/White seems to enthrall me on the XV's a tad bit more..

In all I cna only opinionate fully on a shoe after I've put it on my feet, XV's were terrible, hopefully the SE's aren't

Back
Top Bottom