All Star Saturday: 8pm EST, TNT (Skills Challenge, Shooting Stars, 3-pt shootout, Dunk Contest)

the cupcake candle blowout was the best dunk tonight....
yep
pimp.gif

top 5 dunks this contest:

1. Gerald Green No Shoes Dunk
2. Gerald Green B-Day Cake Dunk
3. Dwight Howard Bounce-Off-The-Backboard Dunk
4. Dwight Howard Superman Dunk
5. Dwight Howard Behind the Backboard Dunk

I hate how ESPN doesn't even show the contest at the start of the show but YOU KNOW they'd take out 24 hours of coverage on every espn channel if theywere the ones broadcasting it.

I swear man Magic is a DAMN FOOL....

"The dunk contest is back!" .......OK we heard you 8 years ago.....

roll.gif
real t, every year I wait on that quote from him. And its usually after the first dunk from the first round...

oh, and Vince Carter's Superman > D12's Superman...I wish he woulda actually had dunked that...

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

2c650aa8a8e7a319651b0e188cb4d340-getty-79624292mw003_sprite_slam_d.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Them eeks are OD son
indifferent.gif
...you act like he actually dunked that
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess everyday you see a big man like that and takes off from where he's at and literally throw the ball down into the hoop.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

The NBA needs to start testing for steroids...Dwigh Howard obviously FLEW through the cracks, all puns intended.

How you jump like that.....i dont care if he aint dunk the ball durin the superman stunt....dude wuz flyin....he straight threw it in there while he wuz level wit the rim.

this is dumb on so many levels.

Man Gerald Green was robbed son, his dunks were crazy. The cupcake was cool but wen he grab the ball from the ladder his head was rite wit McCants head. Son iscrazy and lik Dr J said man dunkin barefoot isnst easy and he did it btween the legs..... Howard put on a better show but green's dunks was crazy 2. J Moondunks was crazy 2 his alley from almost the free throw line was crazy i jus think the free throw joint is kinda played now, dudes is gone have to start doinwindmills and stuff to get 50s from dat dunk

I know I'm late, but did anybody hear what Charles said about TO? He said, I would go say hi to him but he may start crying. That killed me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Weak dunk contest...

-Gerald Green showing why he should've stayed in school. Dude cant get minutes on the worst team in the NBA and wasn't creative at all. Da hell washe thinking doing the same dunk twice in a row?

-Jamario Moon, his 2nd dunk was a bit too ambitious, I knew that youtube video was a fraud
laugh.gif

-Rudy Gay didnt belong in this competition. No creativity at all, he's a good in-game dunker but not made for this competition

-Dwight Howard was the most creative guy, you got to give him props for coming up with some new ideas, none of his dunks were 50's, the Superman dunkwould've got a 30 in the late 90s but the judging has become a joke.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

2c650aa8a8e7a319651b0e188cb4d340-getty-79624292mw003_sprite_slam_d.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Them eeks are OD son
indifferent.gif
...you act like he actually dunked that
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess everyday you see a big man like that and takes off from where he's at and literally throw the ball down into the hoop.
indifferent.gif

Its not a layup contest...I honestly don't care WHERE he took off from
laugh.gif
...ITS A DUNK CONTEST
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom