All Star Saturday: 8pm EST, TNT (Skills Challenge, Shooting Stars, 3-pt shootout, Dunk Contest)

brunette from Russia is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by mario23407

Lets stop arguing about guys, SI swimsuit is on and lets argue about the girls

Ayo why are that girls ******* big.
Thats just unacceptable.

she said there was a breeze, I put money that them girls be getting turned on and doing freaky %@%* on set.
pimp.gif

Moon hyped himself too much. Green was wack. Thats the best Rudy could do with all those dunk submission ideas? Howard was good because he was creative.

dunk shot
-noun Basketball. [table][tr][td]a shot in which a player near the basket jumps with the ball and attempts to thrust it through the basket with one hand or both hands held above the rim.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Also called dunk, stuff shot.
[table][tr][td]dunk shot
n. Basketball
A shot made by jumping and slamming the ball down through the basket. Also called stuff shot.

[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]dunk shot[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
noun[/td] [/tr][tr][td]a basketball shot in which the basketball is propelled downward into the basket [syn: dunk] [/td] [/tr][/table]

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=dunk shot

Sometimes it isn't all about the dunk, but how you present it.

When you set up the suspense and then come through the way Dwight did tonight [Kenny Smith]YOU WIN![/Kenny Smith]

dudes actin like he did'nt touch tha rim because he was'nt high enough. he couldn't help it, dude was TOO HIGH to touch tha rim. so thats why itwas counted as a dunk. he had crazy air on that one

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Sometimes it isn't all about the dunk, but how you present it.

When you set up the suspense and then come through the way Dwight did tonight [Kenny Smith]YOU WIN![/Kenny Smith]

Thank you.

Dudes need to stop hatin for real.
tired.gif

^word. his last two dunks were wck tho, well not wack its just that we've seen that between the legs dunk over a million times already.

Dudes ready to crucify D12 over the Superman "dunk".
laugh.gif

Let it go.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Who cares about blowing a candle, it was a prototypical dunk.

PREACH!!! The dunk was below-average the creativity factor (cupcake) ala D12 with the Superman gimmick is what made it.

Dwight Howard definitely impressed me tonight. I honestly thought that he couldn't pull it off, especially after seeing his performance last year.
I was rooting for Gerald Green who put up a Great fight.... until the last dunk
laugh.gif

Cupcake dunk was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Superman
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
son didn't even touch the rim!!!
laugh.gif

In-air-Tap-off-the-glass was
eek.gif
i wish i hadn't watched that practice vid, it kinda spoiled it
frown.gif

Though it is getting a bit silly with these props and such, I definitely appreciate the creativity involved in these contests.
Kenny Smith gets on my last nerve attempting to predict almost every dunk
indifferent.gif

overall this years dunk contest was quite entertaining and exciting.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Lets stop arguing about guys, SI swimsuit is on and lets argue about the girls

Ayo why are that girls ******* big.
Thats just unacceptable.

she said there was a breeze, I put money that them girls be getting turned on and doing freaky %@%* on set.
pimp.gif
Marissa Miller
eek.gif
. She is on another level.

Already hyped after that DH superman joint, and then they got to go put MM on the screen.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Green was wack.

2q9ghzn.gif

I don't know what Dunk Contest you were watching
laugh.gif

Yeah but you have to do more than that one dunk. I mean he did pretty much do the same dunk two times in a row.

he did do the same dunk twice, but this is coming from a guy who can dunk pretty well, DUNKING ON HARDWOOD IN JUST SOCKS IS INCREDIBLY HARDER THAN ITAPPEARS

^that prolly woulda been one of my top 5 dunks in slam dunk contest history if he woulda really dunked it...he did deserve da win though

Back
Top Bottom