All-Star weekend events: parties, clubs, concerts, etc

looks like the other one was locked b/c people were looking to buy tix for the actual game. This one is for stuff thats going on that weekend outside of the game i guess. So what is everyone doing?

I missed out on ticket to j.cole/wale at the house of blues on the 18th, might have to get on stub hub

looks like the other one was locked b/c people were looking to buy tix for the actual game. This one is for stuff thats going on that weekend outside of the game i guess. So what is everyone doing?

I missed out on ticket to j.cole/wale at the house of blues on the 18th, might have to get on stub hub

Hopefully there will be some player appearances throughout the city. Good opportunity to get some shoes signed.

Hopefully there will be some player appearances throughout the city. Good opportunity to get some shoes signed.

I think Wade/Fabolous is havin a party. Forgot the flier/details.

Anyone know what that NBA Jam session they keep advertising is about? Is it just an event aimed for kids? lol

I think Wade/Fabolous is havin a party. Forgot the flier/details.

Anyone know what that NBA Jam session they keep advertising is about? Is it just an event aimed for kids? lol

^^^If it's anything like the Laker Fan Jam avoid at all costs. Most unorganized event I've attended, didn't stay an hour.

^^^If it's anything like the Laker Fan Jam avoid at all costs. Most unorganized event I've attended, didn't stay an hour.

yea i think i saw wade/fabolous have a party, so does dwight howard. ticket prices are
sick.gif
 tho
i dont see the point, all youre going to see is a bunch of thirsty girls doing whatever it takes to get a NBA'ers attention.
if its you and dwade/lebron in the building, who you think the girls gonna pay attention to? not you
laugh.gif

yea i think i saw wade/fabolous have a party, so does dwight howard. ticket prices are
sick.gif
 tho
i dont see the point, all youre going to see is a bunch of thirsty girls doing whatever it takes to get a NBA'ers attention.
if its you and dwade/lebron in the building, who you think the girls gonna pay attention to? not you
laugh.gif

I was thinking of heading out to that Jam Session. Is it worth the admission? I'm sure the nightlife will be poppin all week going into the All-Star game, with everyone in town. Anyone have any stories from past events? Who did you run into? 

I was thinking of heading out to that Jam Session. Is it worth the admission? I'm sure the nightlife will be poppin all week going into the All-Star game, with everyone in town. Anyone have any stories from past events? Who did you run into? 

I'm goin' to the Cole concert Friday night. What's good for Saturday night? Is there any spots in downtown? I might have to get a hotel in downtown that night rather than Hollywood. The hotel availabilities are crazy. 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm goin' to the Cole concert Friday night. What's good for Saturday night? Is there any spots in downtown? I might have to get a hotel in downtown that night rather than Hollywood. The hotel availabilities are crazy. 
30t6p3b.gif

Any shoe events, Nike events? I'm going to be in la all weekend.

Went to j session in Vegas. It's pretty cool, nothing like that Laker fan jam crap...
Well, its the EXACT same kind of thing, but nba does it MUCH better...
In Vegas, Kenny Smith came over to the obstacle course thing, right as I was about to do it, so I had TNT playbyplay while I struggled thru the whole thing. LOL My girl gave me the business for that...

Any shoe events, Nike events? I'm going to be in la all weekend.

Went to j session in Vegas. It's pretty cool, nothing like that Laker fan jam crap...
Well, its the EXACT same kind of thing, but nba does it MUCH better...
In Vegas, Kenny Smith came over to the obstacle course thing, right as I was about to do it, so I had TNT playbyplay while I struggled thru the whole thing. LOL My girl gave me the business for that...

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

30t6p3b.gif

im going bar hopping downtown myself. Im avoiding all those hollywood clubs. going to be overcrowded and $100+ for cover. ive lived in LA but never been to bars downtown, so itll be the first time for me. im going to check out a couple places my friend recommended to me: Edison, 7grand, association, golden gopher. hopefully they are legit, but who knows.....and im looking for extra j.cole tix
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

30t6p3b.gif

im going bar hopping downtown myself. Im avoiding all those hollywood clubs. going to be overcrowded and $100+ for cover. ive lived in LA but never been to bars downtown, so itll be the first time for me. im going to check out a couple places my friend recommended to me: Edison, 7grand, association, golden gopher. hopefully they are legit, but who knows.....and im looking for extra j.cole tix
nerd.gif

Lets get the weekend poppin' though. What's good for us last minuters who procrastinated and didn't make any plans? We have to get to something.. What's good..

Last edited:
Lets get the weekend poppin' though. What's good for us last minuters who procrastinated and didn't make any plans? We have to get to something.. Youth jam? Just hanging around Staples? Any night spots in particular? It's gonna be live in all the Malls especially Topanga. What's good..

Back
Top Bottom